Our Nail Loney

Started by curvey, August 05, 2009, 11:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curvey

How many of you out there are unfortunate enough to know the REAL Nail Loney...

slievegullion

I don't think he would take kindly to this thread!  :D

TacadoirArdMhacha

I know Our Nail Loney in real life but not the real Nail Loney
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

kinghen

I know our naill loney very well, only know the real naill loney by association not sure which one is my favourite!!??

SidelineKick

Quote from: kinghen on August 06, 2009, 09:13:32 AM
I know our naill loney very well, only know the real naill loney by association not sure which one is my favourite!!??

Yeah same as.

Had one experience with the rail Nail, wasnt a good one.  The smell he left in Charlie Stubbs bedroom was one I have yet to experience since. Plus he broke our wall.

The Our Nail Loney from the board? Well I've had that many bad experiences with him I wouldn't know where to start!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

illdecide

I too know the both of them and they're like chalk & cheese, ya couldn't get any more opposite if ya tried...lol

Our Nail is much bigger and meaner than Nail...feck i'm getting confused which one is which :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Nailed On

Your Bebo would disagree!! Other Halves forever!!

illdecide

Is there any chance the real Nail Loney could join the board too and then we'd have good craic alright

SidelineKick

Not a bad idea. As far as I am aware you cannot throw a virtual brick through somone's computer screen so we may be safe enough.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

kinghen

Quote from: Nailed On on August 06, 2009, 10:17:34 AM

Your Bebo would disagree!! Other Halves forever!!

Apparently nobody be's on bebo anymore!!

facebook is the future apparantly

ps A lurker on this site had mentioned a new poster called nailled on, thought it was a bit of a lazarus!!

kinghen

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 06, 2009, 09:16:35 AM

Yeah same as.

Had one experience with the rail Nail, wasnt a good one.  The smell he left in Charlie Stubbs bedroom was one I have yet to experience since. Plus he broke our wall.

The Our Nail Loney from the board? Well I've had that many bad experiences with him I wouldn't know where to start!

And I'd say there have been plenty of bad smells left in charlie's room alright!!

T O Hare

Quote from: kinghen on August 06, 2009, 11:03:26 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on August 06, 2009, 09:16:35 AM

Yeah same as.

And I'd say there have been plenty of bad smells left in charlie's room alright!!

Tommy Hamill being the biggest one  ;D ;D

Is the real Loney still as angry!!!! He could have played professional soccer you know!!! He was the best under 14 in history.... Did any of yous know he played in the milk cup ;D ;D :D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

lurganblue

i know the real nail and saw him the other day. the nail from the board... havent had the pleasure of meeting him (dont think so anyway).  i though for about a month that the board nail, was the real nail... fcuk i was confused

corn02

I don't know the real nail, but he scares the hell out of me agent Kuyon.

As for ONL, he had a few too many at the weekend, said life without the board is making him cry.

illdecide

So we have Our Nail Loney, we have Nailed on and we have ONL...who the feck is who?