what is a good xmas pressie for a girlfriend??

Started by kinghen, November 26, 2008, 05:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Big frank which of your woman are you going to buy for ??? ;D ;D

Pangurban

After 6 yrs im sure an engagement ring would go down well

ONeill

We bought each other nowt last year. Probably the same this year. AFter a good few years of spending £100 plus on each other we caught ourselves on and now just buy for others, mostly children.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

I had one of those model types that was impossible to buy for. Had everything. Wanted nothing. Appreciated nothing.

This year im buying nothing.

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

pintsofguinness

Quote from: new devil on November 26, 2008, 10:46:12 PM
Can we have one thread without this bullshit?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Frankie Boy

Get her something this year Oneill. A wee bottle of perfume or something. When she doesn't get you anything, she'll feel bad and give you more turkey than usual at the Christmas dinner. ha ha.
LOL. HA HA!

new devil

bigfrank

Quote from: new devil on November 26, 2008, 10:56:10 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 26, 2008, 10:49:22 PM
Quote from: new devil on November 26, 2008, 10:46:12 PM
Can we have one thread without this bullshit?

What bullshit ??? ???

New devil dont be so childish!! this is a very important thread that is goin to make our lives a whole lot easier!! U could get ur woman flights lol:):) or glasses lol:D:) ::) ::)

new devil

Flights are got and as for glasses..thats just mean >:( >:(

We better stop or POG will throw his toys out of the pram again :D :D

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: The Gs Man on November 26, 2008, 10:48:50 PM
200 quids worth of midget gems.

How about getting her a nice flat screen for the bedroom? it's a bit more than £200 but I'm sure she'd appreciate it

kinghen

Quote from: Pangurban on November 26, 2008, 10:46:32 PM
After 6 yrs im sure an engagement ring would go down well

don't think i'd get one for £200!!!

na were not goin 6years, our naill is just trying to stir it up a bit, only really goin just over a year, before that we only went wi each other every coupkle of months!!

so far I've come up with getting her a nice pair of shoes (surely girls love shoes), nice pair of jeans, and some sort of top, i've enlisted the help of some girls that are gonna aid me in the shopping.

then i think i'll have to get something a bit more personal something small but more meaningful, what do ya think girls??

ps our naill, what you getting your woman?? you have plenty of expeereeeince now, prob just recycle the gift idea for each new girlfriend!!

SidelineKick

kinghen definitely bring weeemen along with you, don't try and get her clothes by yourself!

As for Our Nail I would say he treats his girlfriend extremely well, he's good like that you know!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Lads, ye just arent listening
Women are fly as fcuk, they will be dropping hints throughout the year about what they want & expect you to listen
Think of something that she mentioned while dragging you around the shops, doesnt have to be expensive, but the fact that you listened to her & remembered what she said will be a 'brucie bonus'

kinghen

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 27, 2008, 09:49:33 AM
kinghen definitely bring weeemen along with you, don't try and get her clothes by yourself!

As for Our Nail I would say he treats his girlfriend extremely well, he's good like that you know!

apparently he hasnt been so good since he got his playstaion tho, spending more and more time playing it!! not happy