DUBLIN TEAM JOKES!

Started by Gaffer, August 26, 2008, 12:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgy umpire

congratulations to you for being a "real fan" but its a bit ridiculous to state that dublin keep the GAA afloat
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Hardy

Well it is a Dublin joke thread.

Over the Bar

Quoteit seems only 31 counties can have a real interest in GAA, anyone from Dublin is just on a band wagon!

........or working in a chip van! :P

Star Spangler

Quote from: Rub-a-dub-Dub on August 28, 2008, 11:02:36 AM
All  can say is - Cork V Kerry, the 2 counties with the largest number of club members in the country in an All Ireland semi final and only 28,000 people turn up! The jokes are funny but Its about time people realized that it is the Dublin Football supporters (who seem to pay more for their tickets for some reason) who keep the GAA afloat.

:D :D

It must be about time yous had another All Ireland handed to you so!!

Over the Bar

Quoteit is the Dublin Football supporters (who seem to pay more for their tickets for some reason) who keep the GAA afloat.

I thought your mate Anto let you onto the Hill for free?

timmyot501

Nre Shirt

The GAA

QuoteConnolly's Dublin future in doubt
13 January 2009

Diarmuid Connolly's future as a Dublin senior footballer is up in the air after he was reportedly sent home early from the Sky Blues' pre-season training camp.

The St Vincent's clubman returned from La Manga in Spain on Thursday, two days earlier than the rest of the panel. He was apparently sent home for a breach of discipline.

Ironically, Connolly and new Dubs boss Pat Gilroy are clubmates with Vincent's - the Marino-based current All-Ireland club champions.

Connolly has been a key component of the Dublin senior set-up for two years and is regarded as one of the game's rising young intercounty stars.

As Gilroy adopts a no-nonsense approach to discipline, it is not known whether Connolly will be allowed to return to the Dublin fold this season.

what happened here then?

INDIANA

INDIANA

relax rub a dub, you're dealing with junior infants here. don't rise to it. They don't whinge about dublin when they need to work up here because whatever backwater they came from can't provide them with a job.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: INDIANA on January 13, 2009, 04:20:44 PM
relax rub a dub, you're dealing with junior infants here. don't rise to it. They don't whinge about dublin when they need to work up here because whatever backwater they came from can't provide them with a job.

You do talk some shite   :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

INDIANA

Only cos its true. Where you do work again? ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: INDIANA on January 13, 2009, 04:34:45 PM

I'm self employed you fool..I work all over Ireland  :)
Actually I stay out of Dublin for work as much as I can,it's much easier deal with people who aren't from Dublin in my experience
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 13, 2009, 04:37:41 PM

Actually I stay out of Dublin for work as much as I can,it's much easier deal with people who aren't from Dublin in my experience

another classic from the man living in Lucan. From what posters on this board say there is nothing but English soccer lovers in Dublin so I would have thought you would love to be working in Dublin being the English sports lover that you are..  ;)
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on January 13, 2009, 04:41:01 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 13, 2009, 04:37:41 PM

another classic from the man living in Lucan. From what posters on this board say there is nothing but English soccer lovers in Dublin so I would have thought you would love to be working in Dublin being the English sports lover that you are..  ;)

As i said I try and keep all my work out of Dublin...Very hard to trust ye  so it is :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.