Going rate for coach

Started by irunthev, December 16, 2006, 05:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irunthev

Not looking for names of people or clubs here guys  but what would the going rate be to get someone to look after a  senior /  intermediate club. Three sessions a week... trainer only, no management input.
My club are on the look out for someone and before we make approaches we would want to know what the right sort of money to offer / expect to be asked for would be?
Any ideas there lads?

belleaqua

75/80 Euro range is what your lookin at in most clubs from what I hear.

BallyhaiseMan

Belleaqua is correct 75 to 80 Euro per Session is near enough the going rate....

Cloc Mor

Bit of a difference between the 'going rate for a coach' and 'the going rate for a GOOD coach.'

never kickt a ball

I thought you meant transport to a match Irun. There are some rustbuckets about :)

charlie linkbox

Do you remember you used to be going to your U-14 match in the bus? Half the boys would go to one window and the other half would go to the other one, and you'd start rocking the bus. The driver would go mental and threaten that there'd be no stopping at the shop on the way home. That usually was enough to end the rocking.
Dangerous carry on, but some craic.  :D

Cloc Mor

One 'joke' was bad, the other was worse.

Donagh

£60-£150 a week + expenses under the counter, unless you go Ulsterbus when it's about £360 a run.