Crossmaglen

Started by T Fearon, March 14, 2016, 07:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Damned if I do,damned if I don't.My feelings haven't changed,and if I express them here I get abused by all and sundry

theskull1

Cause its just you flimflamming Tony. People see through it
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Imposerous

Quote from: punt kick on October 05, 2017, 08:29:55 AM
This became very civil very quickly.  :P

Well you hadn't posted in a while! ;)

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on October 05, 2017, 09:32:45 AM
Damned if I do,damned if I don't.My feelings haven't changed,and if I express them here I get abused by all and sundry

Stop talking about f**king rape and you will be fine!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: stew on October 05, 2017, 11:50:45 AM

Not defending the indefensible Tony in any way but I think he was actually intending to use the term 'pillage/pillaging' when he made his allegation that Cross were taking players from other clubs.  he most likely had it in his head that Cross were behaving like the Vikings.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on October 05, 2017, 02:41:22 PM
Quote from: stew on October 05, 2017, 11:50:45 AM

Not defending the indefensible Tony in any way but I think he was actually intending to use the term 'pillage/pillaging' when he made his allegation that Cross were taking players from other clubs.  he most likely had it in his head that Cross were behaving like the Vikings.

He knew exactly what he was doing. And he got the attention for it that he craves.

T Fearon

I did not mean any sexual context with the term rape,to describe Crossmaglen's plundering of smaller clubs like Forkhill,for their star players.

armaghniac

Quote from: T Fearon on October 05, 2017, 04:30:31 PM
I did not mean any sexual context with the term rape,to describe Crossmaglen's plundering of smaller clubs like Forkhill,for their star players.

it was Christian marriage that took Joey Cunningham to Cross and not anything else.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Keyser soze

Not defending TF in any way but there is more than one definition of the word rape, including the context within which he used it. Anyone with even a passing grasp of the English language would know this, I suspect some posters on here deliberately chose to misinterpret his usage of it in order to have a go at him.

On the other hand [no offence to one-handed people] there are some on here who are just stupid lol

God [not saying there actually is a God] knows he provides plenty of ammunition [not in a literal sense, before anyone accuses me of supporting the NRA or any other acronymous organisation :o ] for people to have a legitimate pop at his views.

bennydorano

Quote from: armaghniac on October 05, 2017, 04:35:25 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 05, 2017, 04:30:31 PM

it was Christian marriage that took Joey Cunningham to Cross and not anything else.
And the rest?

bennydorano

Is there a pram & a child's play things about to part ways?

twohands!!!

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 05, 2017, 07:22:53 PM
http://www.punditarena.com/gaa/gaelic-football/jslattery/armagh-dealt-blow-key-player-opts-squad-2018/

Hard to blame him really - the destruction by Tyrone and then their subsequent destruction by Dublin really showed how far off the pace Armagh are.

Combine that with being back in Division 3 and it's not as if there is all that much to look forward to next year.