Crossmaglen

Started by T Fearon, March 14, 2016, 07:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Those are not personal attacks but a reference to the mindset of a Crossmaglen clubman.You note I didn't call him scum or any other personal slur

AZOffaly

You called him bitter, entitled and arrogant. You've accused the club of 'raping' other clubs. You've made other disparaging comments about the club.

Don Johnson

This is better than the Kinahans against the Hutchs.

yellowcard

The main positive to take out of the Cross defeat is the hope that Joe Brolly might cease making his silly references to Crossmaglen's brilliant football in every other article. Back to the St Brigids under 16's now then.   

Avondhu star

Arrogant they may be but at least they have something to be arrogant about
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Gabriel_Hurl

I wonder if Fearon would have had a few pound on Maghery  ::)

T Fearon

Of course I did! They were priced at 5/2.I will still have a friendly conversation with BC if I meet him,as I've done in the past.I am not one to bear grudges.

armaghniac

Quote from: T Fearon on October 02, 2017, 12:12:19 PM
I have a dislike of the arrogance of the Crossmaglen club.Last year, perhaps Crossmaglen's best known player ever,dismissed my club as non entities before they played mighty Crossmaglen in the first round of the Championship.

But you showed them the truth on the field of play, Crossmaglen 6-21 Tír na nÓg 0-8.
Maghery don't post complaining about who said what, they speak for themselves.

Quote from: yellowcard on October 02, 2017, 01:53:23 PM
The main positive to take out of the Cross defeat is the hope that Joe Brolly might cease making his silly references to Crossmaglen's brilliant football in every other article. Back to the St Brigids under 16's now then.   

Cross played a more attractive brand of football than the hand passing dirges we often see, and I'm sure Brolly will continue to talk about it even if the present team lack the personnel to implement this strategy.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

APM

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 02, 2017, 09:11:48 AM
You know what lads I'm sick of this. There was stuff that happened the other night that shouldn't but some of you lads would want to have a look on the mirror. There are things that I know that will come out in the light of day that will maybe have a few of you questioning who did what.

Stew as the Crossmaglen u12 coach I take great offence by your comments. I have been at many underage games at many levels this year and have seen none of what you describe from any of our coaches. What I have seen is one coach from an u12 team call one of my players nothing but a wee shit and the same man called one of his own players a useless b**tard. I have been commended by all and sundry at how well mannered and well behaved our lads are. Like in all groups there are one or two that are more difficult to handle than others. It sickens me when hurlers on the ditch like yourself pass judgement and have absolutely no idea what goes on.

This is my last word on this, we did wrong the other night as did some of the Maghery players. As did the maghery fans who tried to pull one of our players over the fence when he was trying to pull men off a Cross player. Like I said a lot more will come out in the wash. I have been following football for many years and my first experience of fans coming into the field to get involved in a fight was when I played an u16 game in the Abbey Park and a man came onto the field and struck me. Those without sin.

And as for you Tony you are a bottom feeding guttersnipe who piggy backs on other people's success and loves other people's failures. You sit there and criticise but apart from filling in a Spot the Ball competition every so often you wouldn't even know what it is like to go to a Tir Na nOg underage game to support your own club. You are scum and that is bout the height of it,  symptomatic of all of your ilk who defend the indefensible and then pass judgement on everyone else.  You're a perfect voice box for the Catholic Church that you adore. Scum

Walk out BCB!!

Think a few people on here could do with winding their necks in.  Every club has supporters that are idiots.  Every club has coaches and mentors that are idiots and every club has players that are idiots.  It doesn't necessarily follow, but the bigger the club, the greater the likelihood that there will be a few more idiots.  It's in no way acceptable to tar an entire club and community with one brush based on the actions of a few. 

theskull1

Can you imagine stew up the line?  :o
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

BennyCake

Is it safe to enter yet?  :o

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on October 02, 2017, 02:29:58 PM
Of course I did! They were priced at 5/2.I will still have a friendly conversation with BC if I meet him,as I've done in the past.I am not one to bear grudges.

Lol...BCB will introduce you to his friend "Pain" FFS get of your knee's Tony and stop backtracking :) :)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

I am not back tracking.My views of the Crossmaglen club are not good,but I don't bear any grudges.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on October 02, 2017, 12:12:19 PM
For yours and everyone else's information, I have been a season ticket holder since the scheme started nearly 10 years ago,did my bit for my club way back in the 70s and 80s etc,including serving as secretary,before most of you could gurgle.I take exception to being referred to as scum.

I have a dislike of the arrogance of the Crossmaglen club.Last year, perhaps Crossmaglen's best known player ever,dismissed my club as non entities before they played mighty Crossmaglen in the first round of the Championship.The shenanigans at the end of the game on Saturday is further evidence of the arrogance and sense of entitlement that Crossmaglen display in Armagh competitions,as if they should be a warm up for their perceived annual assault on Ulster and All Ireland titles.A little bit of grace in defeat and humility would serve them better rather than temper fits and referring to other people as scum.

Do you see any irony in this post seeing as you haven't shown any grace at all?

You really are a danger to yourself posting all this crap. You will get yourself in trouble one of these days.