Crossmaglen

Started by T Fearon, March 14, 2016, 07:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Syferus on October 02, 2017, 10:26:03 AM
Why are you giving them what they want BC1?

You know me Syf,  I won't back down when it comes to my own. There's a few on this board who actually put the hard yards in on football fields as players and coaches and I get sick of armchair people who think they have the right to cut the tripe out of family and friends of mine by making scandalous comments. I will be on a football field twice this week even though the kids seasons is over just so that young lads have something better to face in life than sitting in front of a screen playing Xbox. I'm passionate about my club. I have never condoned what happened in terms of the fight starting but as someone who has personal experiences with some of the ones involved in the starting of the fight from the other night I know that there was one person involved who wasn't wearing black and amber who has a history of being involved in sly punches and false slaps. You reap what you sow and you get back what you give out. Life has a funny way in seeing things. People who revel in others pain and suffering have something missing in their lives. It's pathetic really....

T Fearon

Referring to another Gael as scum is not what I understand the GAA to be about.It is sad to see Crossmaglen unable to accept their decline with dignity.

theskull1

Fair play to you bc1 ....agree with everything you said there apart from stew being a hurler  ;)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T Fearon on October 02, 2017, 11:13:24 AM
Referring to another Gael as scum is not what I understand the GAA to be about.It is sad to see Crossmaglen unable to accept their decline with dignity.

See you next season Tony. Trust me....away off with your rape talk somewhere else.  And as for you being a fellow Gael...a Gael would suggest that you have done or still do something of note for our great sport. Getting free tickets off the Bank to all Ireland finals doesn't make you a Gael. Pull on a tracksuit and go and do something for TNN .... if you can fit it in with your hero worship of other people's achievements. It must be sad that you've done nothing worthwhile yourself and coat tail on others success...real Gael you are

Dire Ear

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 02, 2017, 11:20:12 AM

See you next season Tony. Trust me....away off with your rape talk somewhere else.  And as for you being a fellow Gael...a Gael would suggest that you have done or still do something of note for our great sport. Getting free tickets off the Bank to all Ireland finals doesn't make you a Gael. Pull on a tracksuit and go and do something for TNN .... if you can fit it in with your hero worship of other people's achievements. It must be sad that you've done nothing worthwhile yourself and coat tail on others success...real Gael you are
100%

AZOffaly

Ah no, he's a great WUM  ::) ::) ::) ::)

magpie seanie

Good man BC1, I fully support you here. Unfortunately the world is full of fuckwits who declare themselves as authorities on things when they haven't an iota. Unfortunately they all have a voice and a platform the same as anyone else.

I know how it feels when your club loses (unlike you, most of us get it every year!) and it seems with the dominance ye have had there is no shortage of pond life queuing up to have a kick when ye are down. Even though you know it's shite it's salt in the wound especially from people who haven't a clue. They don't matter, I know you know that.

T Fearon

For yours and everyone else's information, I have been a season ticket holder since the scheme started nearly 10 years ago,did my bit for my club way back in the 70s and 80s etc,including serving as secretary,before most of you could gurgle.I take exception to being referred to as scum.

I have a dislike of the arrogance of the Crossmaglen club.Last year, perhaps Crossmaglen's best known player ever,dismissed my club as non entities before they played mighty Crossmaglen in the first round of the Championship.The shenanigans at the end of the game on Saturday is further evidence of the arrogance and sense of entitlement that Crossmaglen display in Armagh competitions,as if they should be a warm up for their perceived annual assault on Ulster and All Ireland titles.A little bit of grace in defeat and humility would serve them better rather than temper fits and referring to other people as scum.

stew

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 02, 2017, 09:11:48 AM
You know what lads I'm sick of this. There was stuff that happened the other night that shouldn't but some of you lads would want to have a look on the mirror. There are things that I know that will come out in the light of day that will maybe have a few of you questioning who did what.

Stew as the Crossmaglen u12 coach I take great offence by your comments. I have been at many underage games at many levels this year and have seen none of what you describe from any of our coaches. What I have seen is one coach from an u12 team call one of my players nothing but a wee shit and the same man called one of his own players a useless b**tard. I have been commended by all and sundry at how well mannered and well behaved our lads are. Like in all groups there are one or two that are more difficult to handle than others. It sickens me when hurlers on the ditch like yourself pass judgement and have absolutely no idea what goes on.

This is my last word on this, we did wrong the other night as did some of the Maghery players. As did the maghery fans who tried to pull one of our players over the fence when he was trying to pull men off a Cross player. Like I said a lot more will come out in the wash. I have been following football for many years and my first experience of fans coming into the field to get involved in a fight was when I played an u16 game in the Abbey Park and a man came onto the field and struck me. Those without sin.

And as for you Tony you are a bottom feeding guttersnipe who piggy backs on other people's success and loves other people's failures. You sit there and criticise but apart from filling in a Spot the Ball competition every so often you wouldn't even know what it is like to go to a Tir Na nOg underage game to support your own club. You are scum and that is bout the height of it,  symptomatic of all of your ilk who defend the indefensible and then pass judgement on everyone else.  You're a perfect voice box for the Catholic Church that you adore. Scum

Your coaches came on to the field in Abbey park in 2016, I saw it with my own eyes BC, all I am saying is that I got my eyes opened on Cross, who I held to a higher standard since i got back, if you were a coach in 2016 you know what happened as well as I do.

Ss for Tonys use of the word rape? Disgusting, pilfered, stolen yes, rape...........................Absolutely not!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tonto1888

Tony is Tir Na Nog isn't he? They would know all about mass brawls and fans invading the pitch

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 02, 2017, 01:18:01 PM
Tony is Tir Na Nog isn't he? They would know all about mass brawls and fans invading the pitch

Lock the gates and don't let them out....that happened at least once during my playing career.

tonto1888

Yet saying one club raped another is acceptable.
What about the people calling cross scum? Is it acceptable if it's directed at a certain club but not others

seafoid

Tony Fearon's schick is hilarious. He resorts to the lowest language in viciously attacking his pet hates and then comes over all innocent and offended when he gets insults  back in return.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

T Fearon

I don't refer to other posters,or indeed individuals as scum.I dislike this word.I condemned Crossmaglen's arrogance,disrespect,and sense of entitlement and inability to accept defeat graciously.

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on October 02, 2017, 01:37:31 PM
I don't refer to other posters,or indeed individuals as scum.I dislike this word.I condemned Crossmaglen's arrogance,disrespect,and sense of entitlement and inability to accept defeat graciously.
Big deal. You are vicious and your attacks are personal

expect nothing better from an arrogant and "entitled" Crossmaglen official,embittered by defeat,than gratuitous insults.Sad

BC was right
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU