Autographed Ireland International Rules top on ebay 2006

Started by amninc, March 10, 2007, 11:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

My mate works for Action Cancer.  I'll let him know about it so he can keep in touch with you and I'm sure he'll be very glad of all the proceeds from the auction however small Aminic!   A worthwhile gesture and Well done! 

amninc

Thanks  - over the bar - them two are just a pair of crying bitches.  If you can sort me out with his email address.

rosnarun

dont you love folk who come on message board then ask members to keep comments to themselves esp  when haking dodgy gear .

I not one for looking for members to be banned  but people should be well warned about this kind of charlatan

Charity the last refuge of the scoundrel
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

full back

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 13, 2007, 04:16:25 PM
My mate works for Action Cancer.  I'll let him know about it so he can keep in touch with you and I'm sure he'll be very glad of all the proceeds from the auction however small Aminic!   A worthwhile gesture and Well done! 

C'mon OTB, wouldnt it be better for Aminic to give the jersey to your mate & let them auction it themselves. I imagine it would fetch a far better prices if people knew ALL the proceeds were going to charity

Over the Bar

Aminic, how come there's no mention of Action Cancer on your auction or any charity at all?  There is a charity donation option when listing and it seems you haven't chosen to list it as such.  Why is that?  Don't you know that you are only fuelling the views of the doubters?

full back

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 14, 2007, 09:18:04 AM
Aminic, how come there's no mention of Action Cancer on your auction or any charity at all?  There is a charity donation option when listing and it seems you haven't chosen to list it as such.  Why is that?

He is pulling a fly one. FFS there is very little chance any charity is going to see any of the money.

thebandit

Over the Bar

QuoteWas going to put it up on auction at a coporate club dinner but the club wanted some of the money rather than all going to the charity

Which club is this?

Tony Baloney

Was Geezer able to write his own name or did he just use an X?  ;D

Over the Bar