Tyrone v Donegal - Healy Park - Sat 19th Feb

Started by tyroneman, February 08, 2011, 10:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

midnightcaller

Jes this commentary is hard to listen to! Ross Carr would need a jump start!

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: midnightcaller on February 19, 2011, 07:46:07 PM
Jes this commentary is hard to listen to! Ross Carr would need a jump start!

Never heard worse.

Fuzzman

I missed the 1st 20 mins but it's been dire since & the ref isn't giving us many frees.
Cassidy?

omagh_gael

At the game here. Poor enough fare. Ref is all over the shop, he has appeared to have forgotten that it's a foul to kick the ball when someone is bending down to lift it. Missed this at least four times.

Tyrone got the breeze second half, put no early ball in 1st half. FF line living off scraps. SoN has hardly touched it. I'd imagine cassidy will come on after 10/15 mins.

Over the Bar

Niall McKenna to full foward?  interesting!

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

bloodybreakball

here lads did setanta not show the first twenty? no aignal up round our part

J70

J70

f**k it! I'm enjoying the Highland commentary on what sounds like a spirited performance from a young Donegal side!  :)

LeoMc

Quote from: Fuzzman on February 19, 2011, 08:12:08 PM
I missed the 1st 20 mins but it's been dire since & the ref isn't giving us many frees.
Cassidy?
And you thought the first half was bad....

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Tyrone were ahead 0-4 to 0-1 early on but managed just 0-2 thereafter with Donegal puting up 1-9. Division 3 next season ???

Norf Tyrone

I think Harte has Kerry, Cork, Dublin et all exactly where he wants them....

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

J70

1-10 to 0-6 FT

Encouraging stuff from Donegal. Plenty of spirit and commitment, very high workrate. Last 20 minutes against Sligo was no fluke! Very early days obviously, but promising start to the league for Big Jim! Awful stuff from Tyrone apparently though.