The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 27, 2018, 10:00:18 AM
Uhoh. Im on the "watchlist" now. Cant answer my query but stick me on a watchlist  ;D ;D

Think the mods are now taking their lead from Trumps America

As you were  :D

Watchlist? Do they send you a warning?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

wee green "watched" with an exclamation mark just below my profile details to the left there;

must go, theres 4 boys with sunglasses just pulled up to the house in a black 4x4

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 27, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
wee green "watched" with an exclamation mark just below my profile details to the left there;

must go, theres 4 boys with sunglasses just pulled up to the house in a black 4x4

Ziggy has pulled up outside?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

#FridayFact  :D

QuoteAt the young age of 19, Trent Alexander Arnold (11) has played more games in the Champions League than Everton FC (10).

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 27, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
#FridayFact  :D

QuoteAt the young age of 19, Trent Alexander Arnold (11) has played more games in the Champions League than Everton FC (10).
LOL  :D

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

manfromdelmonte

Milltown Row2

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stiffler on April 28, 2018, 02:27:40 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 28, 2018, 02:01:32 PM
Evens now!

Unlucky. Poor decision to deny pen cost your bet,

I'd say Liverpool are lucky Brighton don't have anything to play for in the last game!

Captain Obvious

Stoke were good value for that clean sheet today, they held Liverpool to just two shots on target their lowest all season? If one of the worst teams in Premier League can be organised in defence it makes you wonder how and why Roma were so bad in defence last Tuesday in a Champions league semi final.

laoislad

Poor game. Wouldn't have scored if they were there for another 90mins.
Was a clear penalty, far more clear say than Milners against Roma.
Christ they are making hard work of finishing in the Top 4. Hopefully Swansea can do us a favour v Chelsea.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Cunny Funt

Shay Given in the Sky studio thought the officials were correct by not giving a penalty. Stoke worked so hard for that point in fairness to them and they probably created more and better goal scoring chances than Liverpool even though they had so little of the ball.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Cunny Funt on April 28, 2018, 02:59:57 PM
Shay Given in the Sky studio thought the officials were correct by not giving a penalty. Stoke worked so hard for that point in fairness to them and they probably created more and better goal scoring chances than Liverpool even though they had so little of the ball.

Case closed then.