American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Milltown Row2

Ravens are Shite!! Money well saved Minder
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 16, 2011, 12:02:58 AM
Ravens are Shite!! Money well saved Minder

It feels like a win  ;D They aren't beat yet though, +3 in the handicap.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thejuice

ahh thought the ravens had it there.

class game
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Minder

Nick Halling is such a f**king c**k
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thejuice

he's no harm, he know's his stuff. not as wooden as the other lad.

Receivers are doing Flacco no favours.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

anportmorforjfc

Turnover already! Should have been a big gain for the packers.

anportmorforjfc

thejuice

WWWWWoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Go on Turner!!

Nervous start but we're winning. Perhaps a bit lucky but they might settle down.

winsamsoon

Falcons -0.5 in the first quarter £30 @5/4 and Turner first touch down £10  @6/1

sweet
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

thejuice

They have too much for our defence but we have other ways of scoring. GO ON WEEMS

Wooooo-HOOOOooooo

thejuice

Disastrous.. Ryan is making terrible decisions. Haven't even looked to Gonzales yet. Need to keep Rogers off the field. Run the f**king ball

anportmorforjfc

Rodgers 22/25 for almost 300 yards  :o

thejuice

Can't cover and can't put pressure on Rogers. It's looking so easy for the Packers it's embarrassing.

thejuice

Thats it. I've seen enough.

I think I'll go clean the toilet.

Packers look like a good pick for the Superbowl