American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Minder on February 01, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
See ESPN reporting Le Bron Open to joining GSW next season if they can clear cap space. What would be the point for the rest of the NBA? Was he not crying about GSW creating a "super team" when Durant signed ?

I dont see him  leaving Cleveland again, he loves to be loved and Cleveland fans would not take kindly to his departure.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Asal Mor

Quote from: Syferus on February 04, 2018, 03:02:13 PM
Why is Stew allowed to post this stuff constantly? Hate speech is allowed on GAABoard?
What happened? Did he call someone a defensive midfielder?

Asal Mor

Quote from: stew on February 04, 2018, 06:16:20 PM
Quote from: Minder on February 04, 2018, 06:02:12 PM
More I think of today's game I can't see the Eagles doing it, hope I'm wrong

I think this game will see the end of this Patriot era, they are old, beaten up and are playing a young hungry team that destroyed the best defence in football in the vikings.

31- 21 to the pole climbers unfortunately.
It would require their d-line to obliterate the Patriots o-line and Foles to be at least decent. Think the Patriots are good value at 1/2 myself.

Milltown Row2

Did that toss actually happen?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

screenexile

Therealdonald

Quote from: stew on February 04, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
Quote from: heganboy on February 02, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
QuoteDonny, What is it you think you have achieved that is so special I cannot possibly compete with youDonny? you dont know anything Donny, I also never tried to beliettle you Donny, I presumed from your ignorant post that you were joking that the name Nashville Niggers was  as equally offensive as the Cleveland Indians.

Donny, I have been around here for a decade, you have been here five minutes, you don't know enough to know nothing kid!
Stew,
if you don't think this statement opens you up for a bit of piss taking without it being some sort of left wing liberal conspiracy you should go and cop yourself on...
HB

I dont give a flying f**k if I get the piss taken out of me, especially by people lik youself who I dont know, we disagree politically and on many issues, that does not make either of us bad people, that said Donny has yet to tell us of his great achievements, I await with baited breath.

Stew you pontificate on here with an air of arrogance that wouldn't be remiss of my username namesake. I imagine if instead of waiting with bated breath for my reply,if you had held your breath we would have enjoyed that better.

screenexile

Enjoyable first quarter Eagles going well and Brady's pace a big factor.

Asal Mor

Ouch. That's probably goodnight for Cooks.

cokers

JPGJOHNNYG

f**k me the pundit on sky who is giving all the suppossed analysis might as well be speaking martian. Who thought that was a good idea.

Syferus

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on February 05, 2018, 12:43:46 AM
f**k me the pundit on sky who is giving all the suppossed analysis might as well be speaking martian. Who thought that was a good idea.

The pundit? Josh Norman, a top three corner-back in the NFL? Johnny..

JPGJOHNNYG

I dont care about his playing record he is not playing tonight. Its like getting gazza after a session to do the footy. He could be very insightfull but i can hardly understand a word he is saying. Point confirmed as you knew which one of the 4 I was talking about lol. The other guys being just fine

Syferus

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on February 05, 2018, 12:54:47 AM
I dont care about his playing record he is not playing tonight. Its like getting gazza after a session to do the footy. He could be very insightfull but i can hardly understand a word he is saying. Point confirmed as you knew which one of the 4 I was talking about lol. The other guys being just fine

I can understand him just fine.