American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 08, 2018, 08:08:47 PM
Wasn't McDaniels rubbish as a head coach somewhere?

Denver, think he was about 34 at the time. He will get another few goes at it, still very young. Pats will probably lose OC & DC, as Patricia looks to be Lions HC.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

McDaniels had an 11-17 record at Denver

Therealdonald

McDaniels will stay with NE, the hoodie leaves this year and McDaniels walks straight in. Just on Patricia, google his route to the NFL. Smart cookie.

Syferus

I'm watching a stream of the game that switches to ESPN Film Room during the stoppages and if anything listening to the six head coaches dissecting the game as it happens is more fascinating than the game itself.

Syferus

Alabama stinking up the joint so far but will probably feel glad to only be 13-0 down at the half. This one is far from over with Alabama receiving the ball to start the second half but they need their offense to keep their defense off the field so it can rest.

Syferus

My God that has to be one of the all-time great drives in the history of college football by Tua Tugovailoa. Hurts benched at the half and Alabama's offense looks like it's reborn under a true freshman having his first meaningful minutes in college football 13 down in the national title game.

This one just got very interesting.

Oraisteach

And back comes Georgia! Could have folded after the Bama TD.

Syferus

Quote from: Oraisteach on January 09, 2018, 03:45:01 AM
And back comes Georgia! Could have folded after the Bama TD.

INT by the big boys on Bama's D-Line again. This one's really heated up now.

Syferus

Oraisteach

omochain

You got to love College Football....

Syferus

Quote from: omochain on January 09, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
You got to love College Football....

It's so much better than the NFL it's not even funny. I think only gaelic football is a better sport.

omochain

Gerry O'Malley keeping the dogs in the game :)

omochain

You can't beat that for excitement

Syferus

scdfvxfsdgsdfsdfsfdsdfsdfsdfsdf

What a finish!!!