American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadhlancian

About to kick off ! I think QB experience will be the difference. Oregon 45- 24

cadhlancian

I think Denver needed to get rid of Fox ASAP . Manning was clearly injured over the last 6 weeks or so, obvious. They will want Adam Gase as head coach, Manning has a great relationship with him by all accounts, but the niners have serious interest. If they can keep Gase as a head coach, Manning will be back. If not, I think he'll retire.

Oraisteach

Tough sledding for the Bucks so far--Cardale's inexperience showing.

David McKeown

Quote from: cadhlancian on January 13, 2015, 01:38:02 AM
I think Denver needed to get rid of Fox ASAP . Manning was clearly injured over the last 6 weeks or so, obvious. They will want Adam Gase as head coach, Manning has a great relationship with him by all accounts, but the niners have serious interest. If they can keep Gase as a head coach, Manning will be back. If not, I think he'll retire.

Looks like they already fired Fox 49ers all over Gase though
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Oraisteach

A few Ohioans on Oregon team

Carmen Stateside

Buckeyes with second turnover after what looked like another scoring drive.  Enjoying this so far.

Muck Savage

There will be some competition for the starting QB spot at Ohio next year if this guy is the 3 string QB! Impressive first 3 starts so far.

heganboy

Oregon spread 7.5. Man this is getting interesting
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Muck Savage

Ohio get the ball start of 2nd half. The ducks need a stop or they will be getting close to disappearing

Oraisteach

Muck Savage

1/3 to count. All turnovers have been in the Ducks half which means a long distance to score.
Game on

Syferus

What was Jones even does there. It almost looked like he was trying to switch hands with the ball.

Oraisteach

Crucial drive for the Bucks with 14 mins left in 4th.  C'mon, Zeke!

cadhlancian

Not over yet, but tbh, Ohio State are just better. Completely dominating in the trenches...

Oraisteach

C'mon, Ohio!  Grind it out.  Make Woody proud.