American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Oraisteach

J70, I think 27 will be too few to beat the Patriots.  Giants will need to hit at least 34, I'd say.  Then again, Super Bowl anxiety may keep the score down.

Carmen Stateside

Better start soon or I will be loaded!
Giants 32 Patriots 21

ross4life

She's nice, America the beautiful indeed & at least Kelly Clarkson didn't fcuk up the National anthem like Christina Aguilera did last year.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Celt_Man

Quote from: ross4life on February 05, 2012, 11:16:54 PM
She's nice, America the beautiful indeed & at least Kelly Clarkson didn't fcuk up the National anthem like Christina Aguilera did last year.

Why? What happened last year?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ross4life

Quote from: Celt_Man on February 05, 2012, 11:22:11 PM
Quote from: ross4life on February 05, 2012, 11:16:54 PM

Why? What happened last year?
Sang the same line twice.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

thejuice

confident start by the Giants
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Carmen Stateside

Giants having a little bit of luck already.  Big penalty against Pats cost them!

thejuice

Is this going to be an arse kicking?

9-0 Giants

Carmen Stateside

Hopefully, will be interesting to see how Brady responds with his next drive.

thejuice

Pats seem to be a bit rattled, the blown coverages, the safeties and the 12 men on the field. all suggests a lack of composure.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

GalwayBayBoy

No TD for the Pats but at least they got off the mark. Need to get a stop now.

screenexile

Thought the Pats were in trouble early doors but Brady seems to be finding his Range. Serious drive at the end there. How long will this Half Time pish last??