American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

Some fantastic NCAA football games today

Too bad Toledo lost in the last minutes against Ohio State, buckeyes look vulnerable this year.

Game of the day South Carolina Gamecocks vs Georgia Bulldogs 45-42.....Go Cocks.

Michigan vs Notre Dame sets new attendance record 114,804  ND up 24-7 late in the 3rd quarter.

NFL
Adrian Peterson signs new contract with Vikings $100 million over 7 years.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on September 11, 2011, 03:35:21 AMMichigan vs Notre Dame sets new attendance record 114,804  ND up 24-7 late in the 3rd quarter.

Some collapse by the Irish  :D

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 11, 2011, 05:47:28 AM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on September 11, 2011, 03:35:21 AMMichigan vs Notre Dame sets new attendance record 114,804  ND up 24-7 late in the 3rd quarter.

Some collapse by the Irish  :D

I have seen better Defense by the French in WWII.
Irish DB's have no f$^cking idea how to find a ball in the air.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

AZOffaly

Just saw Devin Hestor there on the Sky Sports interview wearing a Diamondbacks cap. Good man Hestor :)

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Capt Pat

The Vikings are ten up on the chargers at the half after the other nfc north teams all had good wins. The Beats over the falcons and the lions over the Bucs on the road.

ONeill

Chargers really struggling. Have a sinking feeling that they're following the Tyrone/Arsenal demise of 2011.

mc_grens

For f**k sake San Diego.

Also, I have Eric Berry and Nate Kaeding in the ould fantasy team- both hurt. I picked either KC or Cleveland in eliminator, and my picks are all over the place.

Great first weekend!

mc_grens

Quote from: ONeill on September 11, 2011, 11:00:49 PM
Chargers really struggling. Have a sinking feeling that they're following the Tyrone/Arsenal demise of 2011.

Maybe we spoke too soon. Tolbert great in that series.

ONeill

Like last year the opposition seem to be able to make 70 yard runs untouched though.

ONeill

Rivers has thrown some balls of dung tonight. Then he starts twisting with Turner. All is not well.

ONeill

anportmorforjfc

anportmorforjfc

Make that 2 TD for Ginn 55 yard punt return. Great start to the season for the niners  ;D