Looking for S.H.C. Final Tickets

Started by theskull1, August 26, 2010, 08:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Need 2, would love 4 if I could get them.

Between the 21's on the lower desk

I know beggars can't be choosers but I'm a fussy hoor. Anybody who would like to offload?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

lilpaulie85

you will have no problem getting tickets just you are as you said being a bit difficult about it.
Chase the dream not the competition.

Milltown Row2

when will they be given out? i usually get two but last year was offered more!! will keep you in mind
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

aontroim

Very low demand this year in our club - so much so that one lad got the entire allocation (not that it was great anyway!)  Football will be a different stor should Down get through to the Final.

Farrandeelin

How many does each club get from non participating counties?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Karinalawlor

Hi lads,
Any tickets at all would be great we don't mind where just as long as we get to go, I'm from tipp and not a hope of getting them at home please think of me!!

Ash Smoker

There'll be plenty available on the day around Quinns.
Obviously you'd much rather have it sorted before you travel.

lilpaulie85

the corner of clonliffe road theres always tickets on the go, havent failed to get one ever and ive been to plenty of finals
Chase the dream not the competition.

the colonel

the difference between success and failure is energy

Karinalawlor

The website won't let me book them :( it's prob booked out

the colonel

the difference between success and failure is energy

johnneycool

Hurling tickets will be scare on the ground in Down now as I'd have expected Down CB to be doing deals with either Tipp or Kilkenny to swap their hurling allocation for football ones.

comeontheredhands

i have 2 lower cusiac section 305 available to swop for comporable tickets for football final - pm me

down6061689194

One Lower Cusack (10 year area) available.

Will only swap for football

MCMLX

2 Lower Cusack, section 304 and 1 premium level Hogan available for swaps for football final tickets.