Author Topic: Antrim Football Thread  (Read 2171123 times)

ned

• View Profile
Re: Antrim Football Thread
« Reply #16215 on: August 20, 2018, 10:10:37 AM »
Just seen the latest results from the football leagues, seen the table, St Pauls sitting 2nd bottom of div 2? whats happened there, surely a club that size cant drop to junior football?

Looking that way. Like every other club, I'd guess they've went through the hard times and lost some players.

Sad to see.

I know nothing about their situation but looking at results, every loss appears to have been by a small margin. They have a positive points difference. If they win remaining two matches they should be safe.

themac_23

• View Profile
Re: Antrim Football Thread
« Reply #16216 on: August 20, 2018, 10:32:42 AM »
Just seen the latest results from the football leagues, seen the table, St Pauls sitting 2nd bottom of div 2? whats happened there, surely a club that size cant drop to junior football?

Looking that way. Like every other club, I'd guess they've went through the hard times and lost some players.

Sad to see.

I know nothing about their situation but looking at results, every loss appears to have been by a small margin. They have a positive points difference. If they win remaining two matches they should be safe.

Just looked there myself, they play Sarsfields next wed night, fail to win that and they're pretty much down. Sars have a game in hand