Player Opt outs for 2020 season

Started by rodney trotter, November 15, 2019, 07:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Ball Hopper on January 05, 2020, 11:43:35 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 05, 2020, 10:43:39 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 05, 2020, 09:58:20 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 05, 2020, 07:57:48 PM
Mickey was caught up in winning McKenna Cups in the noughties (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007) when his players should have been resting and concentrating on Ulster and All Irelands.  Madness!

They won 3 all Ireland's in the noughties

A Kerry team they beat every time they met, won 4 AI's in the noughties!

Tyrone at their height between 2003 to 2008 won two Ulsters (2003, 2007)!

You sure about that?

Sorry 5! Worse again!

tonto1888

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 05, 2020, 10:43:39 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 05, 2020, 09:58:20 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 05, 2020, 07:57:48 PM
Mickey was caught up in winning McKenna Cups in the noughties (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007) when his players should have been resting and concentrating on Ulster and All Irelands.  Madness!

They won 3 all Ireland's in the noughties

A Kerry team they beat every time they met, won 4 AI's in the noughties!

Tyrone at their height between 2003 to 2008 won two Ulsters (2003, 2007)!

We were talking about Tyrone. In the same number of years there they won 3 All Ireland's.

toby47

Sean Quigley is taking an indefinite break from inter-county football, Fermanagh manager Ryan McMenamin has revealed.

rodney trotter

Quigley mentioned that he wasn't enjoying County football. The football Fermanagh played under Gallagher, was tough to watch, and probably the same to play in.
Will it improve much under Ryan McMenamjn?

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

toby47

'The door is always open' is becoming most managers favourite phrase at the minute.

Crazy amount of players opting out of Inter-County football at present. And I don't blame them one bit.

manfromdelmonte

we have lads opting out of club action!

Cunny Funt

Has Tomás Corrigan opted back in for Fermanagh this year?

Blowitupref

Mickey Harte on the departure of Cathal McShane.

"It would be well known that I would not be a fan of Gaelic players being scooped by the AFL and it's a bit sad I think that this used to be the job of unknown scouts from Australia but now it's actually ex-GAA people from Ireland who are actually scouting our players to take them away to another league which is of no benefit to us whatsoever," Harte told the Strabane Chronicle after his side's McKenna Cup victory over Cavan this afternoon.

"It's one-way stuff, lose, lose for us and it doesn't make much sense to me that we would still engage officially with that outfit while this goes on.

"It saddens me to say the least and I hope that somebody somewhere sees the nonsense of what we're doing and cuts ties with them officially."

"Cathal is on his way temporarily I would suggest, going out to see if that is something that he wants to do. He has not made any final decision yet one way or the other," he stressed.

"As long as he has not made the decision to go there, then I would still hold reasonable hope that he could still be playing football for Tyrone this year. But if he makes his decision to go then that's his perogative to do so."
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

rodney trotter

lenny

Quote from: rodney trotter on January 06, 2020, 08:37:39 PM
Martin Clarke speaking about the the situation https://t.co/J4VNI2uPaP?amp=1

Says harte's comments are comical. Clarke spoke very well, great ambassador for the gaa. Makes Hrte sound like a dinosaur.

Angelo

Quote from: lenny on January 06, 2020, 08:49:16 PM

Says harte's comments are comical. Clarke spoke very well, great ambassador for the gaa. Makes Hrte sound like a dinosaur.

Do you think Tomas O'Se is a dinosaur? Yes or no.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

tonto1888

Between Clarke and Harte, I know who I would be listening to on this particular subject

Captain Obvious

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 06, 2020, 09:19:50 PM

Between Clarke and Harte, I know who I would be listening to on this particular subject
Yes Harte every time.

tonto1888