The Official World Cup 2018 Thread

Started by Ball Hopper, November 16, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Did they find the sniper that kept shooting at naymar last night. In fairness he kept getting up and played on. That lad is as hard as nails.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 18, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

Jesus lad, a lot of anger there. You need time off

No anger at all lad.

Do you disagree with anything I said? Oh and what about Joe Cole, you never did reply to that?

trailer

Absolute unit playing CH for Panama. Looks like a rugby league player rather than a soccer player.

Belgium playing a bit shite. 

trailer

J70

Controlled it nicely, catching it perfectly on the laces.

trailer

Panama will do well to finish this game with the full compliment. Physical.

trailer

Oraisteach

So, I wonder how many on here are hoping for an England defeat and how many want a win. I hope they win, even though their commentators are unbearable.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Syferus

Quote from: Oraisteach on June 18, 2018, 06:20:59 PM
So, I wonder how many on here are hoping for an England defeat and how many want a win. I hope they win, even though their commentators are unbearable.

I want a nice impriessive win today to get their hopes up and then a slow slide to a comprehensive defeat in the L16/QFs.

sid waddell

seafoid

Quote from: Oraisteach on June 18, 2018, 06:20:59 PM
The only decent England effort I remember seeing was Bobby Robson ''s 1990 team who reached the semis.
I would like to see them doing well this time. The usual suspects are not very interesting. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

Cunny Funt

Some awful stupid defending by Walker there.