Started by seafoid, December 16, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

SCFC

Fairly generous ranking for us in Laois.

Mayo Mick

Quote from: Rossfan on December 16, 2017, 11:25:50 AM
Martin Breheny. ... enuf said.

Breheny's ratings one of the highlights of the year and something I look forward to eagerly every December.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

Itchy

Last summer he had Meath in the top 6 I think. He's clueless.

Syferus

Quote from: Itchy on December 16, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

Leitrim, Galway and Cavan is all you need to beat to be a top six team in Ireland. You should be proud to be gatekeepers :-*

How MB fathomed Mayo were lucky to draw the Kerry match is beyond me, they should have won it by a cricket score.

whitey

I dont want to retraumatize myself by watching it over, but was Cillian O Connors free not from a much more acute angle than Dean Rocks match winner?  Dick face Breheny said it was from a similar spot

straightred

probably about the same distance from the side but it was closer in (and therefore a tighter angle i suppose)

mrhardyannual

Quote from: Syferus on December 16, 2017, 04:17:08 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 16, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

Leitrim, Galway and Cavan is all you need to beat to be a top six team in Ireland. You should be proud to be gatekeepers :-*

How MB fathomed Mayo were lucky to draw the Kerry match is beyond me, they should have won it by a cricket score.
His Galway begrudgery come out every now and then. What would you expect from an ass but a kick!

seafoid

The gap between 3 and 4 is immense. I wonder how long that will continue to be the case.

Syferus

Quote from: Manning18 on December 16, 2017, 10:48:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 16, 2017, 10:31:25 PM
The gap between 3 and 4 is immense. I wonder how long that will continue to be the case.

If Mayo played Tyrone in a championship game anytime soon, it'd be priced about 50/50. Possibly even Tyrone slight favs. They'd also be decent favs to outperform Mayo in the upcoming league. Tyrone won a provincial title, hammered every team they played until admittedly capitulating against Dublin. Mayo win 2 games, draw 4 and lose 2 and are perceived to be miles clear

You're blind if you think Tyrone would be favoured over Mayo right now. League form matters for the sum total of fûck all - ask Kerry.

longballin

Quote from: Syferus on December 16, 2017, 10:51:09 PM
Quote from: Manning18 on December 16, 2017, 10:48:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 16, 2017, 10:31:25 PM

If Mayo played Tyrone in a championship game anytime soon, it'd be priced about 50/50. Possibly even Tyrone slight favs. They'd also be decent favs to outperform Mayo in the upcoming league. Tyrone won a provincial title, hammered every team they played until admittedly capitulating against Dublin. Mayo win 2 games, draw 4 and lose 2 and are perceived to be miles clear

You're blind if you think Tyrone would be favoured over Tyrone right now. League form matters for the sum total of fûck all - ask Kerry.

You need to take a rest from the Board Syferus  :-\

Manning18

Maybe a bit hyperbolic yeah, close to 50/50 but Mayo slight favs on review. The outright prices bear that out, factoring in how ridiculously skewed the favour is against Ulster Teams, even their entry point into the qualifiers. In any case, everyone thinks of it as a big 2/3, but Tyrone would be priced far closer to Kerry/Mayo than the latter two would be to Dublin

seafoid

Quote from: Manning18 on December 16, 2017, 10:57:59 PM
Maybe a bit hyperbolic yeah, close to 50/50 but Mayo slight favs on review. The outright prices bear that out, factoring in how ridiculously skewed the favour is against Ulster Teams, even their entry point into the qualifiers. In any case, everyone thinks of it as a big 2/3, but Tyrone would be priced far closer to Kerry/Mayo than the latter two would be to Dublin
Tyrone got a real kick in the nuts this year. The supporters had very high expectations that were destroyed in a few minutes. Most of the team were passengers.
It will be very hard for them to come back from that.