Tyrone v Dublin - The return of the Jedi

Started by Fuzzman, August 05, 2017, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: LeoMc on August 25, 2017, 10:19:15 PM
Quote from: clarshack on August 25, 2017, 10:15:47 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on August 25, 2017, 10:06:09 PM
We'll got sorted with all my tickets I requested, happy days. Upper Cusack in section 710. Does anyone know what seating row is at the very back/top of upper tier? I'm in row X.

Row A is very front row, goes back to Z then starts again from AA to ZZ.
Think that is lower.upper only goes to Z.

Thought I was going to be near the roof, cheers.

StGallsGAA

We'll got sorted with all my tickets I requested, happy days. Upper Cusack in section 710. Does anyone know what seating row is at the very back/top of upper tier? I'm in row X.

In terms of support, you're guaranteed to have that X factor for sure!

RedHand88

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 26, 2017, 12:39:54 AM

In terms of support, you're guaranteed to have that X factor for sure!

Row z I'm nearly sure

The Hill is Blue

There's a great air of optimism among Tyrone supporters. Fair dues to you lads. It's been the best part of ten years since your expectations have been so high. It's also good to see that Tyrone supporters are not getting their excuses in early by whinging about "money doping" which we heard so much of in the run up to big games in which the Dubs were involved in the last couple of years.

Obviously I'll be hoping for a Dubs win but I'll be expecting really big things from Tyrone.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

laceer

Excited about tomorrow. Tyrone have an inch to their step for the first time since 08. May not be enough to beat the Dubs but we've a shot at it.

Croke Park in a semi final against the Dubs. Some buzz

BarryBreensBandage

Neither team have been given a game this year, so it will be interesting to see which team is best prepared for this.
As Tyrone beat Down, I thought I would be supporting Dublin, but as the game gets closer, I find myself thinking/hoping Tyrone will do it. I think Peter Harte is the best footballer in Ireland at present, so would like to see him play in the AIF this year. If the Dubs beat them, they deserve another All Ireland.
Tyrone by three (possibly).
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

RedHand88

Its gonna be a helluva occasion thats for sure. What time is everyone leaving? Couldnt be any worse than the Quarter final traffic. Was thinking of leaving Coalisland/Dungannon about 10.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RedHand88

ziggysego

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow. I fully believe that Tyrone are ready to take on this great Dublin and certainly good enough to win it.

However, with 2 in a row and their eyes firmly fixed on a 3rd, I've no doubt about Dublin's hunger and intensity for this game.

It'll be an extremely tight game, but hopefully Tyrone will shade it.
Testing Accessibility

Rossfan

Hoping for Tymoanies by 1
Prediction Jackeens by 6+
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: laceer on August 26, 2017, 09:18:45 AM
Excited about tomorrow. Tyrone have an inch to their step for the first time since 08. May not be enough to beat the Dubs but we've a shot at it.

Croke Park in a semi final against the Dubs. Some buzz
Feel exactly the same, it's a long time since I looked forward to a game as much.
Dublin may have too much in the end, but I think this Tyrone side has a real chance of causing an upset.
Should be some atmosphere tomorrow come throw in.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

RedHand88

If the interest in tickets is anything to go by Tyrone will be creating a hell of a roar tomorrow.

SkillfulBill

Away to Dublin early tomorrow  morning I hope to see Tyrone u17s make  a little history and the big boys get one over on one of the greatest football teams in history.  Come on Tyrone.......