The "Should Tommy Walsh have been sent off thread"

Started by Bud Wiser, August 21, 2012, 09:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

See, I told ye all that Tommy is a quiet modest little fella, as he displayed while Lar was jumping up and down behind his back with his fist clinched when he got the yellow card.  In an interview with the Castlecomer Express Tommy said "In fairness, I think Lar thougth the ref was after handing me a food voucher for a 15oz Striploin in Coppingers Bar in Thurles instead of a yellow card"
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

winker3716

I wish we in Antrim had 25 Tommy Walshe's.  An absolute legend. Give them hell Tommy!
My Philosophy on self preservation - "pull on him before he pulls on you, and pull early"

Bud Wiser

It's a pity some of the boys who are moaning weren't around when Fan Larkin was playing, Fan would pull twice before the ball arrived, when it arrived and after it was gone ! Keep at it up there in Antrim, I was in Sambos bar there recently and ye have the spirit to keep the great game of hurling alive and that is what is most important, even more important than the 100 meter sprint races and basketball event that will take place tomorrow between Dubs and Mayo, in between about thirty five frees.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"