Poll

Should the Covid 19 vaccination(s) become mandatory by law in Ireland(North and South)?

Yes
45 (50%)
No
45 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Voting closed: November 24, 2021, 10:49:12 PM

Author Topic: Mandatory covid 19 vaccination  (Read 5625 times)

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
Re: Mandatory covid 19 vaccination
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2021, 06:01:12 PM »
You mean the responsible caring citizens are winning.
The unvaccinated sekfish anti human disease spreaders deserve all they get!
Osterreich Abú.
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2021, 06:06:03 PM »
Osterreich Abú.
thank you for making my point

Thastheball

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2021, 06:22:50 PM »
Osterreich Abú.

What a w****r

Thastheball

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2021, 06:25:45 PM »
Meanwhile
Person A may take their antigen test at home, find they are positive and so postpone their plans and isolate
While Person B has a passport and walk straight into an establishment whilst having covid.

There are some amount if muppets posting here.

JoG2

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2021, 06:27:44 PM »
Given Austria's position I thought it would be interesting to see how board members would vote here. Thanks
             A mandatory vaccination scheme is where you are required by law to get vaccinated and face punishment if you do not do so. Those refusing vaccines are likely to face administrative fines which can be converted into a prison sentence if the fine is not recovered.
the totalitarians are winning I see , most would call themselves progressive liberals too .

It's this utter bulls1t from posters like yourself that doesn't allow for any kind of discussion, none. As someone said the other day, folk like yourself have been taken for a complete ride by the Karen's of this world... Wool pulled over your eyes. Hopefully the next time a doc prescribes you some medicine you tell him you'll get back to him once you've done due diligence.
PS: it's not too late. I know of 2 fairly vocal anti-vaxers who have had both jabs, but won't admit it to their new Facebook friend group, still towing the party line... Lunacy

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2021, 06:31:43 PM »
Given Austria's position I thought it would be interesting to see how board members would vote here. Thanks
             A mandatory vaccination scheme is where you are required by law to get vaccinated and face punishment if you do not do so. Those refusing vaccines are likely to face administrative fines which can be converted into a prison sentence if the fine is not recovered.
the totalitarians are winning I see , most would call themselves progressive liberals too .

It's this utter bulls1t from posters like yourself that doesn't allow for any kind of discussion, none. As someone said the other day, folk like yourself have been taken for a complete ride by the Karen's of this world... Wool pulled over your eyes. Hopefully the next time a doc prescribes you some medicine you tell him you'll get back to him once you've done due diligence.
PS: it's not too late. I know of 2 fairly vocal anti-vaxers who have had both jabs, but won't admit it to their new Facebook friend group, still towing the party line... Lunacy

They ‘took the soup’ in the fly?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

grounded

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2021, 06:34:15 PM »
Much polio round your neck of the woods?

No thankfully, But place coming down with colds. Same every winter since i can remember. Why in blazes they never came up with a cure with all the scientists and research undertaken  i'll never know.

There are far too many strains of the viruses which cause colds to allow them to make an effective vaccine.

Besides, the symptoms are mild and easily treatable.

Yep, i suppose the point being the vaccination programme for the poliovirius has about as much relevance to a computer virus as it does to the covid 19 coronavirus. 
        Far more similarities with the development of vaccines and treatments for the common cold urt infections.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:05:26 PM by grounded »

Thastheball

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2021, 06:36:15 PM »
Excellent thoughtful piece. Probably lost on most of the posters

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/why-have-we-doctors-been-silent/

HiMucker

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2021, 06:36:46 PM »
Osterreich Abú.
No harm, but you seem absolutely bonkers. And I'm one who fully supports vaccination, in case your going to brand me an anti vaxer.

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2021, 06:37:08 PM »
I see the Slovaks (only 50% vaccinated) gone into a 2 week lockdown.
Italians blocking unvaccinated twats from a theatres etc.
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2021, 06:37:29 PM »
Conservative woman? The worlds gone mad!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2021, 07:07:20 PM »

I don’t do Facebook , you are in favor of prison terms for not vaccinating ?
But ye I’m the loon

JoG2

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2021, 08:07:38 PM »

I don’t do Facebook , you are in favor of prison terms for not vaccinating ?
But ye I’m the loon

Yes, the post above pretty much nails it.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2021, 08:19:21 PM »
Is the flu vaccine not mandatory to work in the health sector? E.g. old peoples home.
No

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2021, 08:23:21 PM »
Oh the irony of a massive Trumpbot saying that:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/22/us-list-backsliding-democracies-civil-liberties-international

US added to list of ‘backsliding’ democracies for first time
‘Visible deterioration’ in US civil liberties began in at least 2019, says international thinktank