China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: JoG2 on January 21, 2022, 09:40:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 21, 2022, 09:26:03 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 21, 2022, 08:42:03 PM
Quote from: lenny on January 21, 2022, 08:03:56 PM
It's mad that all these restrictions are being lifted and we're getting our freedoms back. The anti vaxxers said that once they were imposed we'd never get them back. I'm not sure if I can trust those guys any more.

Yep, Covid passports were here to stay. The narrative now is that they are being dropped as they obviously didn't work.
Who said that? I thought they were here to allow us to go out during Covid? Now that the variant isn't dangerous we'll hardly need them?

Every conspiracy theorist out there Inc ones in here. 'They' are out to get us, control us, take away our civil liberties, freedom and all that kind of stuff. Passports are here to stay, this is only the start etc etc
And most right thinking people knew it was a temp measure designed to protect.
take the L and move on

HiMucker

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 21, 2022, 09:23:40 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on January 21, 2022, 07:52:46 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 21, 2022, 01:07:08 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 21, 2022, 12:51:05 PM
Quote from: savocake on January 21, 2022, 12:03:51 PM
Anyone here have thon booster jab? Got a text there telling to get it heard it leaves a brave few people in bad oul shape.
Felt shite for a full day after it. Was like a very bad hangover. Was grand though the next day.
Got that text from the HSE also but had already got my booster at that stage.

Yip same as that and most people I know have been the same. I had no side effects from the 1st two. A dirty hangover is the best description of it.
I was shivery for 3 or 4 days after the booster. Was moderna. I know a right few people who had the same reaction or a bit worse though still nothing to be actually concerned getting it. I had nothing after the first two jabs.
All saft Derry men?
Lol

HiMucker

Quote from: Gmac on January 21, 2022, 11:08:11 PM
It's mad that all these restrictions are being lifted and we're getting our freedoms back. The anti vaxxers said that once they were imposed we'd never get them back. I'm not sure if I can trust those guys any more.

Yep, Covid passports were here to stay. The narrative now is that they are being dropped as they obviously didn't work.
Who said that? I thought they were here to allow us to go out during Covid? Now that the variant isn't dangerous we'll hardly need them?

Every conspiracy theorist out there Inc ones in here. 'They' are out to get us, control us, take away our civil liberties, freedom and all that kind of stuff. Passports are here to stay, this is only the start etc etc
take the L and move on
;D Right for a laugh gone explain how he lost? Should be a good one!

JoG2

Quote from: Gmac on January 21, 2022, 11:08:11 PM

take the L and move on

Not my call, sure I'm at the behest of 'they'. 'Freedom's just another word....'

lenny

I just read that Meat Loaf died from Covid. He wouldn't take the vaccine as he didn't want to be controlled. Great musician but it's sad he bought into conspiracy nonsense.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

grounded

Rumblings that they are considering delaying the implementation of the mandatory covid 19 vaccination for NHS health care workers in England.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-nhs-staff-vaccine-rules-b1998402.html%3famp

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: lenny on January 22, 2022, 07:47:07 AM

I just read that Meat Loaf died from Covid. He wouldn't take the vaccine as he didn't want to be controlled. Great musician but it's sad he bought into conspiracy nonsense.

Not wanting to be controlled and thinking there is a conspiracy aren't the same thing for some I'd imagine .

The disgusting abuse online about him demonstrates the loonies we get at both extremes of the covid debate

Milltown Row2

If it was the case it was his choice and I'm sure he was strong enough in his decision to do so
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lenny

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 22, 2022, 10:32:16 AM

Not wanting to be controlled and thinking there is a conspiracy aren't the same thing for some I'd imagine .

The disgusting abuse online about him demonstrates the loonies we get at both extremes of the covid debate

Have to say I disagree. You have to be some sort of conspiracy theorist to think that taking the vaccine to protect yourself and others is somehow surrendering control.

Hound

Quote from: lenny on January 22, 2022, 03:31:09 PM

Have to say I disagree. You have to be some sort of conspiracy theorist to think that taking the vaccine to protect yourself and others is somehow surrendering control.
Exactly. It's like saying I'm not going to take this medicine the doctor has prescribed for me because I don't want to be controlled.

He was strongly advised to take a vaccine to protect his health. Nobody was trying to control him, only to help him. He asserted his right to refuse and now as a result he is unfortunately dead before his time.

Gmac

Meatloaf was the picture of health all his life ffs get a grip
74 year old obese man with heart disease and asthma dies.  Shocker

seafoid

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2022/0122/1275247-covid-pass/An expert in immunology has said it was a mistake for the Government to drop the Digital Covid Certificates and added that they may regret the move.

Professor of Experimental Immunology at Trinity College Dublin Kingston Mills said that he is delighted with the easing of restrictions, but that he is "surprised" at the pace at which they have been relaxed, in particular the certificates.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: lenny on January 22, 2022, 03:31:09 PM

Language like "you have to be" and " no brainer" isn't helpful . Mad how many pro choice 8th amendment campaigners and vice versa take total opposite view in this debate. Oh the irony .

You may like me think there is no conspiracy, but you are healthy and that depending on your own immune system( in relation to booster)is perfectly sensible to say thank you for now

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Gmac on January 22, 2022, 04:02:17 PM
Meatloaf was the picture of health all his life ffs get a grip
74 year old obese man with heart disease and asthma dies.  Shocker

Lol. Some pints and burgers down the years ,