New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

J70

New Donegal jersey.

Not bad.

Kind of leaves the away green/gold hoop one obsolete though.

Onthe40

Quote from: trueblue1234 on October 19, 2019, 10:15:09 AM
Quote from: PMG1 on October 18, 2019, 11:28:41 PM
Quote from: tintin25 on October 18, 2019, 09:39:33 PM
Anyone have experience with MFC Sports?  Club ordered some training gear but didn't get fitted so having to guess sizes.  Went for medium training top and jumper...not fat but not 100% lean either lol.  Anyone got this gear?
Fitting is a lot better than O'Neill's in my experience, quality first class too. O'Neill's have no consistency in their sizing at all, MFC much more innovative in their designs too

I'd disagree with that. Kid has MFC for the soccer club and fitting was poor. Give MFC their due, they're good at doing the packing and ordering. But think they lack in quality of garment a bit.

Agree
think they started off a good option but id place Oneills ahead of them now.. MFC gear looks all the same template to me

skeog

When will Tyrone be unveiling new jersey?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: skeog on November 18, 2019, 05:05:51 PM
When will Tyrone be unveiling new jersey?

Last one was unveiled 2 years ago today. Might be soon.

Onthe40

defo soon as current one is available for £17 in Oneills

GalwayBayBoy

New Westmeath jersey. Pretty sure it's basically last year's Galway jersey with a different crest and sponsor.

Niall8100

Off the top of my head Tyrone, Monaghan, Cavan, Galway, Limerick and Cork all have that same template. Not exactly original.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 21, 2019, 11:54:35 PM
New Westmeath jersey. Pretty sure it's basically last year's Galway jersey with a different crest and sponsor.

That Renault logo still as hideous as ever.

marty34

Quote from: Owenmoresider on November 22, 2019, 09:16:51 AM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 21, 2019, 11:54:35 PM

That Renault logo still as hideous as ever.

I don't think the Renault logo is bad in itself (that's their brand logo) but stuck on a maroon piece of fabric, it's hard to make it nice.

thejuice

You'd wonder why there has to be a yellow background on it.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

From the Bunker

Quote from: thejuice on November 22, 2019, 09:04:38 PM
You'd wonder why there has to be a yellow background on it.

http://www.car-brand-names.com/renault-logo/

''The form which is known to all Renault fans was firstly introduced in 1992. Later logo was updated and several changes have been made in 2004 and 2007. This is when the name of the company appeared on the badge together with square colored yellow making it more dynamic and modern. Every detail has a special meaning and refers to particular qualities of the company and autos it produces. For example, silver color means sophistication and creativity. Yellow background means prosperity ad optimism.''

thejuice

Fair enough but it really doesn't suit a maroon jersey.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Throw ball

Quote from: Onthe40 on November 21, 2019, 11:45:32 PM
defo soon as current one is available for £17 in Oneills

Still too dear  ;D

marty34