TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Good ending
As an aside was down at Bruuuuuce yesterday and while tryin to park think we went down the street of the main Kin house. Whass the chances of that wha 😃

tbrick18

Have just recently started watching succession.
On season 2.
What a messed up show, but compulsive viewing.

Finished Beef on Netflix too. It's a bit weird and dark, but I loved it.

DrinkingHarp

Anyone seen Loudermilk on Amazon?

Looking to see if it is worth watching.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Jeepers Creepers

Daisy and the 6 on prime? Wasn't to bad. A bit to polished for my liking but still enjoyable. Music wasn't to bad either

screenexile

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on May 09, 2023, 03:24:39 AM
Anyone seen Loudermilk on Amazon?

Looking to see if it is worth watching.

I liked it... wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea though but I definitely thought there were some very funny bits in it.

God14

Kin season 2, thought it was brilliant. The Bren character brought it to a new level.

lurganblue

Quote from: God14 on May 09, 2023, 01:56:11 PM
Kin season 2, thought it was brilliant. The Bren character brought it to a new level.

Mighty end to Kin season 2.  A big improvement on season 1 in my opinion.

I had the pleasure of watching that finale last night, followed by the latest Succession.  Absolutely top class viewing.  The scene on the balcony was enthralling.

quit yo jibbajabba

Lurgan pretty much the same, Kin yday durin day then Succession last nite.

The balcony scene was class ye could near rewatch and pause after every line there was so much abuse/baggage contained in it. Top notch 😃

An Watcher

Agreed on Kin, the second series has been a major improvement on the third.
As fir Succession, I'm not really into it this series.  The balcony scene was OK.  Just arguing really.  I think it's been disappointing I'm honest

trueblue1234

Where can you watch the final episode of Kin?

No up on the dodgy box yet!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

An Watcher

Struggled to find kin on rte player when i missed the second episide.  Never did get to see that one

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 09, 2023, 08:33:24 PM
Where can you watch the final episode of Kin?

No up on the dodgy box yet!!
I was able to watch it on the rte player

BrotherMore6592

This latest episode of succession has been shite. Killed off the best character

Jell 0 Biafra

IMO the best episode of the season was the episode after that.

ziggy90

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on May 04, 2023, 03:12:09 PM
Not sure if either have been mentioned but Serioes 2 of Sweet Tooth is on Netflix. It's about a disease wiping out mankind while hybrid animal-kids are blamed and hunted.

Such an odd show that could be so despressing but it is actually uplifted by the kids and the good guys. There is one little character called Bobby (an animatronic groundhog in a dungarees) and he has some hilarious moments. Just be warned it may seem like a kids show, but there is a fair bit of violence.

Also, Series 2 of The Curse on Channel 4 is something you will tear through. A bunch of dimwits rob a load of gold in East End London and are on the run now. The comedian Tom Davis wrote some of it and he plays a character called Big Mick Neville - gold dust! Again, you can see it on the C4 Player and you will fly through it.
[/b]

Thanks for the head's up. Really enjoyed that and series one.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered