TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

If you're a Succession fan, watch ASAP.

bennydorano

Amazing how word never got out. Great episode.

Loving Kin S2, Francis Magee does a fantastic psychotic as Bren.

Louther

Quote from: gallsman on April 10, 2023, 02:27:45 PM

Just wow. What an episode.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Louther on April 10, 2023, 10:04:49 PM
Quote from: gallsman on April 10, 2023, 02:27:45 PM

Just wow. What an episode.

Wow indeed. Ye near need a lie down after that!

An Watcher

Good job because I've found the first couple of episodes very hard to follow and not a patch on the first few series

J70

That was an awesome episode of Succession. Sets things up nicely for winding up the series.

Enjoying the second season of Perry Mason so far. Was ambivalent about the first with it's weird Christian preacher/dead child storyline, but second season is setting up nicely with the thickening plot around the murder of the useless rich son of a thuggish developer.

clarshack

Whether you like the Police or not there's no denying that Blue Lights was a damn good show.

JoG2

Quote from: clarshack on April 12, 2023, 12:51:36 AM
Whether you like the Police or not there's no denying that Blue Lights was a damn good show.

Finished it there during the week, very enjoyable. Some great characters

screenexile

My skin is crawling after watching the latest Succession... so uncomfortable!!!

Sad that it's coming to an end. f**k Tom Wambsgans!

Abble

My cinema hd app doesn't seem to be pulling in watchable streams of ep 3 and 4 of Succession which is highly annoying, anyone any alternative suggestions as to how I can catch up and see these latest episodes?

Louther

Quote from: screenexile on April 17, 2023, 07:39:29 PM
My skin is crawling after watching the latest Succession... so uncomfortable!!!

Sad that it's coming to an end. f**k Tom Wambsgans!

I remember watching the early seasons and you couldn't like any of them. All so unpleasant in their dealings with anyone and willing to drop people at the drop of a hat.

Last night took me back to that. Last few weeks you'd have been rooting somewhat for the kids, they pulled together, working as a group and moving on. Last night at first sign of openings they back to own ways and all too willing to knife each other for their own advancement, even if it's obviously short term.

Some great lines as always - Tom getting reminded of his place; Greg trying to find out what his place is; Kerry been sent to her place out the back door.  :)

Also they talked about Logan having no friends when it obvious they the same. They didn't even know that the security guy had family. They never look inward.

It's some show, never wastes a line in the dialogue.

J70

Wonder how the Murdochs like it? The auld lad won't be around for ever. Whose name is on the piece of paper? :D

screenexile

Quote from: J70 on April 18, 2023, 11:07:11 AM
Wonder how the Murdochs like it? The auld lad won't be around for ever. Whose name is on the piece of paper? :D

Must like it alright if they're contributing stories to it!

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/rupert-murdoch-succession-son-lachlan-james-b2318509.html

toby47

Night Agent was a decent watch.

bennydorano

Been watching House again from the start, loved it first time round and its just as good this time round (3rd time for most of it).