TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Apologies if it has been mentioned before but I'm enjoying Mindhunter on Netflix. I might be a bit late to the party on this one but just started season 2 last night - definitely worth a watch.
That was never a square ball!!

lurganblue

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 09, 2020, 12:27:54 PM
Apologies if it has been mentioned before but I'm enjoying Mindhunter on Netflix. I might be a bit late to the party on this one but just started season 2 last night - definitely worth a watch.

I was late to the party with this one too but thoroughly enjoyed it.  No confirmation on another season yet I believe.

Watching The Outsider at the minute.  Started off brilliant.  Moved into the Stephen King weirdness now.  Enjoying it

nrico2006

Quote from: lurganblue on March 09, 2020, 01:23:57 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on March 09, 2020, 12:27:54 PM

I was late to the party with this one too but thoroughly enjoyed it.  No confirmation on another season yet I believe.

Watching The Outsider at the minute.  Started off brilliant.  Moved into the Stephen King weirdness now.  Enjoying it

The Outsider would have been perfect if it had been about 3/4 episodes shorter.  Still very good, but alot of filling the past few episodes.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Westworld back for a third season next week, I'm hoping that finishes it as to string it out would be silly, the main thrust of the story has been revealed I'd like it to be concluded.

They ruin good shows when they run them over
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

I didn't scroll back so apologies if covered. The Homeland final series is cranking up nicely. .

nrico2006

Westworld sort of died a death in season 2. Finished the outsider there, one of the most uneventful and poorest finales I have watched.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 09, 2020, 11:26:56 PM
Westworld sort of died a death in season 2. Finished the outsider there, one of the most uneventful and poorest finales I have watched.

It has some strong points, I'm just curious where it's going to go, watched the last 3 episodes of series 2 just to get up to speed.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 09, 2020, 11:30:05 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on March 09, 2020, 11:26:56 PM

It has some strong points, I'm just curious where it's going to go, watched the last 3 episodes of series 2 just to get up to speed.

Crazy what you forget when you binge on shows. Couldn't remember much about Narcos Mexico's Bast season before watching the new one, got up to speed before I watched it though. Same with Westworld and Ozarks which is back at the end of the month.

STREET FIGHTER

Right Folks

Any recommendations for shows to watch on Netflix/other....old or new.....

I have seen absolutely nothing in recent years and that includes breaking bad, game of thrones, any BBC1 drama's etc etc..

What should I watch??

SF

Solo_run

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on March 13, 2020, 04:40:42 PM
Right Folks

I have seen absolutely nothing in recent years and that includes breaking bad, game of thrones, any BBC1 drama's etc etc..

What should I watch??

SF

Vikings
You
Mindhunter
Titans

BennyCake

nrico2006

Quote from: Solo_run on March 13, 2020, 04:43:44 PM
Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on March 13, 2020, 04:40:42 PM
Right Folks

What should I watch??

SF

Vikings
You
Mindhunter
Titans

Best three are Dexter, Breaking Bad and GOT (in no order). Get stuck into them.

STREET FIGHTER

Thanks lads 👍

Keep them coming....

lenny

BennyCake