TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Loved the original but Wentworth is absolutely fab. One of the best series i have watched. Cant wait for the next series to come on.

Main Street

Quote from: tyrone girl on March 31, 2017, 04:18:52 PM
Loved the original but Wentworth is absolutely fab. One of the best series i have watched. Cant wait for the next series to come on.
It is excellent, but there can only be one Bea Smith, Lizzie, the Freak, anyone named Burke, last but not least, Rita Connors.

Tony Baloney

And the real name of the main character in Prison Break is Wentworth Miller.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 31, 2017, 05:39:29 PM
And the real name of the main character in Prison Break is Wentworth Miller.
Prison Break is starting back next week!!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

tyrone girl

This is doing my head in. I can't find it on BBC iplayer. Is on my fone but not the tv

bennydorano

I still can't find it via the TV. Others watch it via the App?

tyrone girl

Found it benny. Go to search type in Storyville then it will bring u into lots of shows go to u see a thing with 8 episodes tho it doesn't say the name.

bennydorano

Quote from: bennydorano on March 31, 2017, 01:45:50 PM
Is it the one about death of Novelist Michael Peterson's wife?
It is this one ok. No Title on it if searching via TV

laoislad

Started watching Friday Night Lights over the weekend. Had never seen any of it before. Very good.

JoG2

Quote from: laoislad on April 03, 2017, 11:35:45 AM
Started watching Friday Night Lights over the weekend. Had never seen any of it before. Very good.

Brilliant show.

screenexile

It is complete American cheese bu I really enjoyed it as well I have to say. The last couple of seasons are a bit shit though!!

lurganblue

Quote from: screenexile on April 03, 2017, 12:07:07 PM

It is complete American cheese bu I really enjoyed it as well I have to say. The last couple of seasons are a bit shit though!!

I watched 2 series of it then the cheese got the better of me.  I started to think i'm too grown up to be watching this  ???

lurganblue

Well it's been a hard oul slog but we are finally there.  Series finale of The Walking Dead tonight.  I've almost thrown the towell in a few times over the past few weeks.  Expecting fireworks tonight or i think that could be the death of it for me.

laoislad

Quote from: lurganblue on April 03, 2017, 12:17:16 PM
Well it's been a hard oul slog but we are finally there.  Series finale of The Walking Dead tonight.  I've almost thrown the towell in a few times over the past few weeks.  Expecting fireworks tonight or i think that could be the death of it for me.
I've enjoyed this season. Looking forward to watching the finale.

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..