TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Mentioned this before, but nearly finished series 5 of Justified. A fairly laconic Kentucky Marshall working in his old stomping ground.

Main Street

Laconic and apparently immortal.

nrico2006

Just after knocking out Vikings in three weeks, tough going but worth it. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JimStynes

Anyone watched Big Little Lies?

Watching 'Love' on netflix after someone recommended it to me. Decent show.

The Stallion

Just started Big Little Lies, promising so far.

The first series of Love was watchable enough without being amazing. Haven't got round to the second one yet.

Again I will recommend Atlanta to you all, one of the best shows I watched in the last year, not an out and out comedy but is very funny in parts and quite surreal.

Hardy

The third seasons of Better Call Saul and Fargo are both coming in April. Ewan McGregor plays two roles as brothers in Fargo - some teasers here.

JoG2

The last few episodes of Billions have been very good.

Designated Survivor is back after a mid-season break and is motoring along nicely.

The Walking Dead on the other hand is dragging like buck (haven't missed a single minute though!). 16 episodes / season could be halved to 8 to keep the action levels up.

screenexile

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on March 28, 2017, 11:56:00 AM
Line of Duty!!!!!
Tis the dogs. A wee bit far-fetched in Episode 1 there but the writer knows how to push people's buttons.

Milltown Row2

Anything with Thandie Newtown in will do for me, though it is a great show, her indoors is a bit pissed off cause i keep saying she looks flipping great for her age!!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

MR2 I presume you have watched Westworld then  :P

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tyrone girl

Anyone watched Twin Peaks? Wondered if its worth viewing in time for the next one and if so would it be on kodi?

general_lee

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia...

I might have to start watching it from the start again. Dennis Reynolds is hilarious

bennydorano

Wolf Cola, the official drink of Boko Haram.  Sunny is just class.