TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

been trying to start watching this Gomorrah show on Kodi (exodus).  I have the first 2 episodes watched (very good so far) but i'm stuck finding a good stream for the 3rd episode.  The ones on exodus are either in subtitles not english or of very very poor quality.  Can anyone recommend where i might find other sources?

I know it's on sky boxsets but i dont have that unfortunately

Canalman

Quote from: lurganblue on June 09, 2016, 02:37:25 PM
been trying to start watching this Gomorrah show on Kodi (exodus).  I have the first 2 episodes watched (very good so far) but i'm stuck finding a good stream for the 3rd episode.  The ones on exodus are either in subtitles not english or of very very poor quality.  Can anyone recommend where i might find other sources?

Go to your local book library. Should have it there to borrow, if they don't they will get if for you.

I watched S1 of Gomorrah there last year after borrowing it from the local library.

JoG2

I'm casting it from the android  phone using Videomix (imo the best about out the Showbox,  Megabox type apps since Movie HD hit the dirt).  Bang up to date and great streams for all episodes.  Maybe there's a Videomix addon for Kodi (if an android box is your only option) 

Milltown Row2

Watching Versailles last couple of weeks, love a good aul history adaptation.... With a good bit of nudity to, which helps...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lurganblue

screenexile

After trundling along the last few weeks Peaky Blinders came to life this evening... Great ending to the series and some great acting. Tom Hardy's cameo was great!!

JimStynes

Finished episode 10 of Gomorrah there. Easily the best show on TV at the minute.

leenie

Quote from: screenexile on June 09, 2016, 10:15:53 PM
After trundling along the last few weeks Peaky Blinders came to life this evening... Great ending to the series and some great acting. Tom Hardy's cameo was great!!

+1 , just seen it .. The best thing about Peaky blinders is the last episode is as good as the whole series , tom hardy acting the same way he would in a Hollywood a film adds to it too .. Cracking episode
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

front of the mountain

Peaky Blinders great show!

Watched first two episodes of Billions, seems decent! Good array of actors from other well know series!

BenDover

Quote from: JoG2 on June 09, 2016, 04:18:06 PM

I'm casting it from the android  phone using Videomix (imo the best about out the Showbox,  Megabox type apps since Movie HD hit the dirt).  Bang up to date and great streams for all episodes.  Maybe there's a Videomix addon for Kodi (if an android box is your only option)
Movies HD back in the game

JoG2

Quote from: BenDover on June 10, 2016, 01:36:03 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on June 09, 2016, 04:18:06 PM

Movies HD back in the game

Good man.. Just installed it there.

muppet

Finished Making a Murderer.

Jaysus!

I won't post any spoilers but it seems the odd juror has come out and spoken since the documentary aired in December.
MWWSI 2017

JimStynes

Gomorrah season 2 finished!! Intense finish is an understatement!

vertigonights

Just finished today, class show!! Hope it's not a 2 year wait to next season

JimStynes

Hopefully not! I've heard good things about 1992 and Romanzo Criminale as well so going to put them on the list.