TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JoG2

Quote from: screenexile on March 23, 2016, 11:56:59 AM
Anybody watching The Night Manager on BBC??

Great cast, very well acted and a great storyline. I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends next week!

Enjoyed her.  The last episode was up on Showbox last night. 

The Iceman

3 episodes in to Daredevil Season 2 on Netflix -just as good as the first with Shane from the Walking Dead playing the Punisher.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Milltown Row2

Ascension?? Watched first episode there... Decent storyline for sci-fi
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

Class scene in Vinyl in Ep 2 where Richie comes into the meeting with Ze Germans coked off his tits and not long after the building collapse, he looked like a cat walking on his hind legs trying to pretend he wasn't high. Class :)

Saw that Acension advertised as New & Exclusive but it was on last year, cant remember how it pans out but it was ok.

Up The Middle

Watching Quantico at the minute. Have too say im really enjoying it. The women are unreal plus the storyline is good.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

BennyHarp

Not sure if it has been mentioned but I've been watching a few of Sky Atlantics House of Lies. It seems decent enough so far.
That was never a square ball!!

BennyHarp

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 24, 2016, 09:48:19 PM
Not sure if it has been mentioned but I've been watching a few of Sky Atlantics House of Lies. It seems decent enough so far.

So just finish season 1 last night and would definitely recommend this.
That was never a square ball!!

Newbridge Exile

New series of Line of Duty on BBC1 maintaining high standards of first 2 series, brilliant first 2 episodes

screenexile

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on March 31, 2016, 11:38:58 PM
New series of Line of Duty on BBC1 maintaining high standards of first 2 series, brilliant first 2 episodes

Watched the first two episodes of season 1 last night on Netflix... Very impressed so far!

Hardy

What the hell has gone wrong with Better Call Saul?

Gone are the inventive plot lines, tension-filled situations, unanticipated resolutions and the pace. Even the humour. They appear to have lost the plot, so to speak. There seem to be only two stories going on, one of them boring shite about the career trajectories of two lawyers and the other not going anywhere.

nrico2006

Quote from: Hardy on April 01, 2016, 10:02:06 AM

Gone are the inventive plot lines, tension-filled situations, unanticipated resolutions and the pace. Even the humour. They appear to have lost the plot, so to speak. There seem to be only two stories going on, one of them boring shite about the career trajectories of two lawyers and the other not going anywhere.

Enjoying Saul so I am, but I suppose from a critical perspective you are right in that Mikes story is a dead end as the characters introduced as his opposition all remain in BB therefore you know how that pans out and ultimately you know that Jimmy rebrands and sets up his own scabby phone book lawyer business.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

lurganblue

Quote from: Hardy on April 01, 2016, 10:02:06 AM

watched half of the first series. poor.with so much TV shows to pick from these days i couldnt justify spending any more time on it