TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 05, 2016, 02:08:59 PM
Any ideas how to watch this Rebellion online in the north guys?

Can I change my i.p address using a 'safe' piece of software?

www.privateinternetaccess.com

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Hardy on January 05, 2016, 02:18:39 PM

www.privateinternetaccess.com

Cheers Hardy

armaghniac

get an ISP who clearly shows you to be in North, I imagine RTÉ make it available throughout Ireland. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

screenexile

Quote from: themac_23 on January 05, 2016, 12:56:36 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 05, 2016, 11:36:00 AM
Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on January 05, 2016, 09:54:46 AM
Just started into Luther over the Christmas break and finished up first season last night, should have watched it sooner, great stuff.

Making a Murderer is very good too, 7episodes or so in now just but as everyone says, spoilers everywhere

Managed to do OK with Making a Murderer so far with missing spoilers I'm hoping to start it tonight. Is it one the Mrs would watch does anyone think? I'd be happy enough if it wasn't as she doesn't have the same commitment as me when getting stuck into a new series. I can't be dealing with this watching 1 episode a night nonsense!!!

If she doesn't enjoy binge watching then it wont be for her and you're best riding solo on this one trust me. Equally if she's like my mrs and wants to talk through everything, pause things while she gets tea/ goes to the toilet etc def do NOT watch Making a Morderer with her or quite frankly another murderer will be made. lol

Cheers Mac but I couldn't escape it. She watched 3 with me which wasn't too bad. Fascinating stuff and well put together. Will just have to do my best to avoid spoilers that are all over the web at the minute!

Rma13

Also, it is repeated on Saturday night on RTE1 AT 11:05PM.

Gabriel_Hurl

JimStynes

Finished season one of the bridge. Thought it was very good and kept you guessing up until the end. I don't mind watching something with subtitles but obviously you won't enjoy it if you don't have the patience for them.

What's this Gomorra?

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteGomorra is set in the suburbs of Naples, focusing on organised crime and the relationships of gangsters, drug dealers, and ordinary people. It offers a different style of mafia portrayal from previous series such as The Sopranos, or other Italian series like Il Capo dei Capi. Gomorra is similar to The Wire in showing street-level crime and its hierarchical organisation from the pavement up to the office chair, and giving an audience a story about external and internal power struggles between criminals and delinquents

Season 1 is fantastic. Fair warning - it's all in Italian with English subtitles

nrico2006

Is there anywhere on kodi that has that making a murderer?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Minder

Quote from: JimStynes on January 07, 2016, 06:43:20 PM
Finished season one of the bridge. Thought it was very good and kept you guessing up until the end. I don't mind watching something with subtitles but obviously you won't enjoy it if you don't have the patience for them.

What's this Gomorra?

I finished season 3 of the Bridge last night and it's the best one yet, in my opinion.

I have seen 3 episodes of Last Panthers, is it worth sticking with ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

JoG2

Fr Ted presents: The 1916 Easter Rising

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 10, 2016, 06:56:33 PM

Someone said Rock crusher has it?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nrico2006

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 11, 2016, 12:47:51 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on January 10, 2016, 06:56:33 PM

Someone said Rock crusher has it?

Thanks, found it on one of the links last night but decided to stick with SON instead.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Billys Boots

Quote from: Minder on January 10, 2016, 07:01:01 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on January 07, 2016, 06:43:20 PM

What's this Gomorra?

I finished season 3 of the Bridge last night and it's the best one yet, in my opinion.

I have seen 3 episodes of Last Panthers, is it worth sticking with ?

Watched all of 'Last Panthers' - it's ok, and well put together, but not exceptional; good story and good acting. 'Gomorrah' is likewise, a poor man's 'Sopranos'. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Hardy

What did we think of Rebellion?