TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

No game of thrones post since 4.30pm
The deetees kicking in?

Tony Baloney

Some of you pricks need to read the thread title. TV show recommendations not f**king a blow by blow account of every episode. f**k away off to the spoiler thread. And for those in any doubt that includes ANY discussion about plot lines and reveals from S1E1. See yees.

Main Street

And I though Ziggy was the Mod.
Well said Mod3.
But Ziggy  in his prime would have sorted that lot out about 10 pages ago.

JoG2

Halfway through The Affair (McNulty from the Wire is in it, and the mad yoke from Luther). Decent enough, 7/10. Like a few series, just sticking with it to see where it goes

Walter Cronc

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 16, 2015, 10:31:13 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on June 16, 2015, 09:51:00 AM
Thankfully the next series will over take the books so won't have the holier than thou...."oh i've read the books and know whats going to happen" crew.
Jeeze, yar wan with the bell..."shame"..."shame"....hope the mountain goes after her for a start.

I actually was hoping to see him reappear and for once I would love to see Cersei unleash her full evil on that whole sect.

I would hope that the arrival of Melisandre spells some sort of potential revival for your man irrelevant of what he or the writers have alluded to.

On another note, never have I saw a show where I would be stumped when trying to rate the hottest doll - Khalisi, Melisandre, the amazing sand sister, Margery, Cersei (especially on last nights form, body double or not), Khalisi's assistant from Hollyoaks - the list goes on.

Lads lads lads forgetting one woman here. Rob Starks missus. Winner for me with that bad wee rip of a sand sister in 2nd

Milltown Row2

True Detective starts tonight at 9
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 22, 2015, 07:58:25 PM
Started at 2am this morning  ;).

Should I set up a True Detective spoilers thread?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 22, 2015, 08:48:16 PM

On sky Atlantic??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 22, 2015, 08:52:42 PM

On sky Atlantic??
Aye it was a synchronised release with the US but I will be watching it tonight like most people. L

laoislad

I better go watch it before Nrico comes in blabbering...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

bennydorano

Looks good. First Series was a bit style over substance imo & the second has undoubtedly got the cool indie vibe about it, but i thought that was very promising, some great tunes too. Not a big Vince Vaughn fan tho.

JoG2

Quote from: bennydorano on June 23, 2015, 08:41:36 AM
Looks good. First Series was a bit style over substance imo & the second has undoubtedly got the cool indie vibe about it, but i thought that was very promising, some great tunes too. Not a big Vince Vaughn fan tho.

is so money !

tbrick18

Anyone watching "The Returned" on Netflix? Not bad at all, a bit weird.

Billys Boots

Quote from: tbrick18 on June 23, 2015, 10:50:08 AM
Anyone watching "The Returned" on Netflix? Not bad at all, a bit weird.

The French one or the US one?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...