TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

f**k sake after watching first two broadchurch last night i was reading a magazinge and it says "after finding out xxxxxx was the killer in broadchurch .....  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( is there any point me watching the rest now i know who done it?

ziggysego

Keep watching if you want to be able to follow the current series.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 07, 2015, 11:29:44 AM
f**k sake after watching first two broadchurch last night i was reading a magazinge and it says "after finding out xxxxxx was the killer in broadchurch .....  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( is there any point me watching the rest now i know who done it?
:P That's why I made sure I finished the first series last week. I also noticed it in one of the Sunday tv mags which I thought was a bit of a crappy thing for them to do even if it was on 2 years ago.

WT4E

Quote from: JoG2 on January 06, 2015, 01:33:56 PM
Quote from: WT4E on January 06, 2015, 12:55:21 PM
I need some TV help.

Due to the fact I turned off the UPC box - the last episode of Homeland did not record on RTE.

I tried looking it up on RTE player but for some reason it doesn't appear. Anyone know where I could get the last episode online?

Couchtuner.eu

Thanks for the suggestion - it didn't work as it didn't have the most recent homeland episode:

S04 E12

Anyone any other ideas?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: WT4E on January 07, 2015, 01:19:42 PM
I need some TV help.

Due to the fact I turned off the UPC box - the last episode of Homeland did not record on RTE.

I tried looking it up on RTE player but for some reason it doesn't appear. Anyone know where I could get the last episode online?

Couchtuner.eu

Thanks for the suggestion - it didn't work as it didn't have the most recent homeland episode:

S04 E12

Anyone any other ideas?
Download from kickass torrents or try Showbox (see other thread on that).

JoG2

Quote from: WT4E on January 07, 2015, 01:19:42 PM
I need some TV help.

Couchtuner.eu

S04 E12

Anyone any other ideas?

Season 4 Episode 12 'Long Time Coming' is definately on couch tuner..just checked there. Click Homeland from the menu on the right hand side. Will be the top episode listed on the left

lenny

Quote from: screenexile on January 07, 2015, 11:09:39 AM
Got Netflix over Christmas. . . worst idea ever!! Haven't been to bed before 2am since! Watching The Good Wife at the minute it's a great show.

Just wanted to check about Marco Polo. Heard a few reports that it's good. Has anyone seen it?

Agree about The Good Wife, great show. Watched a few series of it. Haven't seen Marco Polo. Netflix is good value though.

WT4E

Quote from: JoG2 on January 07, 2015, 01:36:38 PM
Season 4 Episode 12 'Long Time Coming' is definately on couch tuner..just checked there. Click Homeland from the menu on the right hand side. Will be the top episode listed on the left

Sorry to be a pain but I saw all that but when I click into it and then I have to click something else and then a pop up appears and then when I try to play it it asks me to sign up to something. I'm wary of signing up for things so just left it. Where am I going wrong.

Your help is much appreciated as I am desperate to see the final episode!

LeoMc

Quote from: WT4E on January 07, 2015, 03:29:36 PM

Sorry to be a pain but I saw all that but when I click into it and then I have to click something else and then a pop up appears and then when I try to play it it asks me to sign up to something. I'm wary of signing up for things so just left it. Where am I going wrong.

SPOILER ALERT - It was dung compared to the previous 5 or 6.

JoG2

Quote from: WT4E on January 07, 2015, 03:29:36 PM

ah jeez. Usually fairly good that site. Showbox on your phone / tablet (thats where i watched it sir)  or maybe try 1channel.ch if its still on the go (stopped using due to the crazy mount of pop ups)

ziggy90

A heads up for "Spiral" fans, new series starts Saturday 9pm BBC4.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Minder

Quote from: ziggy90 on January 08, 2015, 07:35:38 PM
A heads up for "Spiral" fans, new series starts Saturday 9pm BBC4.

Good man, I thought it was coming back on again.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Don Johnson

To whoever asked, I have been watching Stalker. Thought it started off well but has gotten a bit ridiculous lately. They always seem to get there in the nick of time to save the day. I want someone to die or something. Just going to stick it out to the end of the current series for a bit of closure then forget all about it!

Broadchurch was brilliant, can't wait to see how it pans out.

This new Fortitude show coming to Sky at the end of the month looks good from the trailers.

Main Street

I just missed Ziggy's heads-up  in time  to catch the  Spiral 5 bbc4 premiere. but the 1st episode was up on kickass, an hour or so later.
Series 5 has gone a few shades darker than its regular standard film noir, the dress code has hit salvation army standards and morals in the opposite direction, you're almost rooting for the lucious but deadly ice maiden, Josephine, as he she plots her return.
The standard throughout  every episode, in ever series  so far (into series 5) , has been consistently riveting. Vive le Spiral.