TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

You lads should keep an eye out for Vikings - it's filmed in Ireland - it's starting over there in a few weeks.

Season 2 is starting here at the same time

nrico2006

Quote from: laoislad on February 12, 2014, 05:02:52 PM
I haven't seen episode 4 yet but I'm sure nrico will be along any minute to tell us what happened....
First 3 episodes have been great,even the title music is excellent!

I don't recall giving out information on a show at any more a detailed level than anyone else on here, not that I give a rats ass if I had done. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

screenexile

Quote from: gallsman on January 30, 2014, 10:01:51 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 30, 2014, 02:03:01 PM
Quote from: gallsman on January 29, 2014, 11:56:03 PM
Three episodes in and True Detective is getting very, very good.
It's excellent.
Great set of tits in episode 2 aswell  ;D

Alexandra Daddario. A special one.

f**king superb . . . great start to the show and not what I was expecting. Very dark and McConaughey and Harrelson are already brilliant in it.

I've the next 2 episodes on the menu for tonight really looking forward to it!

J OGorman

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 13, 2014, 08:38:08 AM
Quote from: laoislad on February 12, 2014, 05:02:52 PM
I haven't seen episode 4 yet but I'm sure nrico will be along any minute to tell us what happened....
First 3 episodes have been great,even the title music is excellent!

I don't recall giving out information on a show at any more a detailed level than anyone else on here, not that I give a rats ass if I had done.

you do it the whole time in fairness

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

No1

Quote from: No1 on January 04, 2014, 02:09:08 AM

Probably about 20 years too late but Homicide Life on the Street is absolutely fantastic. Pembleton is some boy! Great box set.

The show is timeless, well the  6 series are,  the 7th is mostly missable.
The rookie Bayliss, his first case sets the whole series as being outstanding, from his first crime scene, to the gut wrenching time when they inform the family to the intense interrogation (him and Frank) of the suspect.
The 6th series,  in amongst the 22 or so episodes you have a couple of the all time exceptional episodes of tv drama is a series  -   Paul Giamatti & his pit bulls, and the man in the subway episode.

Private Pile!

Seriously good show.

Tony Baloney

New series of House of Cards tomorrow on Netflix. Will watch it before hitting True Detective then I am determined to go back and finish The West Wing and Dexter.

Line of Duty on BBC2 was decent last night.

ziggysego

Been watching Modern Family on Sky Demand. Fantastic comedy. Laughing my head off silly at it. Nearly finished series 4 and hasn't got 'tired' yet.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

House of Cards - entire series 2 up on Netflix.

Watched the first two last night. Great stuff.

First one had a....em...twist!
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on February 15, 2014, 01:29:18 PM
House of Cards - entire series 2 up on Netflix.

Watched the first two last night. Great stuff.

First one had a....em...twist!
Watched the first episode. Useless wife fell asleep at start of second one. Already looks great and season 3 already in the pipeline.

gallsman

I've four eps to go in second season. Better than the first in my opinion, despite fact I thought the twist in ep 1 would ruin it.

Don Johnson

Couldn't be bothered waiting on True Detective coming to Sky Atlantic. Been a while since I 'acquired' any tv shows online.

What are the go to sites now for torrents? All my old ones are now gone or blocked. Pesky laws. If it's against the rules to put the links up here maybe drop me a private message? Cheers.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Don Johnson on February 16, 2014, 02:19:03 PM
Couldn't be bothered waiting on True Detective coming to Sky Atlantic. Been a while since I 'acquired' any tv shows online.

What are the go to sites now for torrents? All my old ones are now gone or blocked. Pesky laws. If it's against the rules to put the links up here maybe drop me a private message? Cheers.

if you go to www.come.in first you should be able to access them all

allegedly

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

laoislad

Just google piratebay proxys and you'll get  link that works.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Don Johnson

Brilliant stuff. Cheers lads.

gallsman

Bit of a change in True Detective over last couple of episodes as the pace begins to pick up. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!