Armagh v Wexford
Dublin v Tyrone

Cork v Kildare
Galway v Kerry

BallyhaiseMan

Cork V Kildare in Thurles

Galway V Kerry in Gaelic Grounds in Limerick

Armagh v Wexford
Dublin Tyrone  In Croke Park as a double header.

Real1995

armagh v wexford game not worthy of discussing on TV3  ::)
Nice guys always finish second!

Arthur

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on August 03, 2008, 06:17:18 PM

Armagh v Wexford

Saturday I take it?

carnaross

Galway will beat Kerry, Tyrone will beat Dublin  :D ;D, Armagh will beat Wexford and Cork will beat Kildare.
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Arthur on August 03, 2008, 06:20:14 PM

Armagh v Wexford

Saturday I take it?

yeh theres a double header set for Saturday

stew

Armagh are facing the unknown and I hope to God they are not over confident going into that game. I think they will sneak it by a couple of points, we have the experience and that may well be the difference but Wexford will be chomping at the bit and will be up for a crack at Armagh. prediction. Armagh 1-12 Wexford 1-10.

I hope Tyrone can take the Dubs, I would fancy us to beat Tyrone in the semi final if both teams got there, I think Dublin would be a bit to god for us.

Galway have some excellent forwards and will put it up to Kerry, this will be an open game and I am predicting a Galway victory.

I hope Kildare can beat Cork but that is a tough proposition, Cork should win this but they tend to fold at the business end of the championship, prediction, Cork.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

An Fhairche Abu

Sickened by that draw  :'(
Tyrone, Kildare and Wexford all very beatable and a semi-final apperance would have represented good progress for us, of course I knew we'd get those hoors from Kerry.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: carnaross on August 03, 2008, 06:21:09 PM
Galway will beat Kerry, Tyrone will beat Dublin  :D ;D, Armagh will beat Wexford and Cork will beat Kildare.

I would say the chances of us beating Kerry are slim and none to be honest. Would have fancied our chances against any of the others but not Kerry. Just hope we can put up a decent fight.

ringy

Armagh v Wexford

Cork and Kildare will be in Croke Park with the Cork and Kilkenny match.

On the draw itself, absolutely sick at the prospect that if we beat Kildare we more than likely on paper anyway play Kerry in the semi,Im literally sick

Tyrone Dreamer

Rav67

Anyone else think it was a bit of a coincidence that Cork and Dublin were the first 2 out of the hat?  Cork couldn't play Kerry again and likewise Dublin with Wexford so it made it a bit easier to have them as the first 2 out.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: ringy on August 03, 2008, 06:43:44 PM

Armagh v Wexford

On the draw itself, absolutely sick at the prospect that if we beat Kildare we more than likely on paper anyway play Kerry in the semi,Im literally sick

yeh sorry you're right about Cork Footballers, forgot about that.

id say Dublin, Tyrone on its own could get at least 65-70,000, definetely a case for a stand alone fixture,
However isnt it Dublin's management and team who arent willing to give an extra week(even thought it would let alot more of their fans see the team) because all their training is geared towards next Saturday.

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on August 03, 2008, 07:42:37 PM
Quote from: ringy on August 03, 2008, 06:43:44 PM

Armagh v Wexford

yeh sorry you're right about Cork Footballers, forgot about that.

id say Dublin, Tyrone on its own could get at least 65-70,000, definetely a case for a stand alone fixture,
However isnt it Dublin's management and team who arent willing to give an extra week(even thought it would let alot more of their fans see the team) because all their training is geared towards next Saturday.

What you mean 65-70k it would be a sell-out!!!

You mean the fact that they have been told that their game is the 9th and that they are planning all their training towards that date...Can you blame them for not wanting to change the date...

Hound

Dublin v Tyrone would sell 83,000 on its own no bother.

A pity a double bill will mean thousands will be locked out. Especially as the 4 qualifiers this weekend combined was nearly 20,000 short of a full house