The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 29, 2018, 07:36:12 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 29, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
Fully deserved point in the end. Could probably have won it with all the chances we had. The chance Shaqiri had was easier to score than miss.
Some goal from DS15

I thought that was a really really good game. Two good sides.
Hard to enjoy it though with all the chances they were missing. Was a good game though. Two very good teams.

Here is that goal from DS15 for those that haven't seen it....
Take a bow son,take a bow..
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

One change from Sunday - Keita in for Henderson

Cunny Funt

Watching the PSG game 6-1 ahead and they should be about 12-1 ahead. How did Napoil only draw and not score against that Red Star Belgrade team?

Dire Ear

Milltown Row2

While not one shot on target they have a great price to win this at the minute
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

From the Bunker

Napoli look a decent side! Anchelotti had his homework done! Well deserved win. Liverpool need to get up to speed for the weekend!

Cunny Funt

Liverpool came for the draw and went home disappointed. The return match in Anfield should be interesting. 

laoislad

Quote from: screenexile on October 03, 2018, 09:56:26 PM
Napoli are a decent side!!
Played well tonight anyways. Deserved their win.

Geoff Tipps

Awful performance. Deservedly beaten.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on October 03, 2018, 10:06:28 PM
Awful performance. Deservedly beaten.

Absolutely. Couldn't pass the ball to save their lives. TAA was badly exposed. Just one of those nights I hope.

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 03, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
Napoli look a decent side! Anchelotti had his homework done! Well deserved win. Liverpool need to get up to speed for the weekend!
A kick up the hole like that can be a good thing in the long run, I'm sure they will be up for it against City.
Red Star are the next two games so hopefully 6 points from those game while PSG and Napoli take points off each other over their two games and we'll be back on track in the group.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on October 03, 2018, 10:09:21 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 03, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
A kick up the hole like that can be a good thing in the long run, I'm sure they will be up for it against City.
Red Star are the next two games so hopefully 6 points from those game while PSG and Napoli take points off each other over their two games and we'll be back on track in the group.

Would rather PSG beat them twice and kill any hope Napoli have.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"