Round 2: Saturday Feb 19th - Tyrone v Donegal
Round 3: Sunday Feb 27th - Sligo v Tyrone
Round 4: Saturday March 12th - Tyrone v Antrim
Round 5: Saturday March 19th - Laois v Tyrone
Round 6: Sunday April 3rd - Tyrone v Kildare
Round 7: Sunday April 10th - Meath v Tyrone

a bit sh*t to be honest. derry away again! >:(

Club Rossa

Tough schedule,i suppose it depends on what kind of attitude Tyrone shows this year.Our league performances last year were very disappointing.Last years performance in Celtic Park was a disgrace,we didn't look interested at all at that is unacceptable against Derry.

blanketattack

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

supersarsfields

It's an oval ball we should be bringing for your lot!  :P

thejuice

Looking forward to the Navan fixture already. Nice way to finish the league if both teams have something to play for.

There's a lot to be done first of course, we don't have a manager yet, and whoever is appointed will determine whether I look towards the league anxiously or enthusiastically.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tyrone Dreamer

Still cant understand the logic off these Saturday night games. Tyrone are playing 2 of there 3 home games on Saturday nights early in the year which will put most families off. They also happen to be Ulster derbies and would attract a bigger attendance on the Sunday with increased travelling support. I assumed in previous years it was down to tv but there arent many division 2 games on tv. Laois on a Saturday isn't that handy either!

Jinxy

I like the saturday night games myself.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on October 01, 2010, 09:34:50 PM
Still cant understand the logic off these Saturday night games. Tyrone are playing 2 of there 3 home games on Saturday nights early in the year which will put most families off. They also happen to be Ulster derbies and would attract a bigger attendance on the Sunday with increased travelling support. I assumed in previous years it was down to tv but there arent many division 2 games on tv. Laois on a Saturday isn't that handy either!
The moaning has commenced!
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

The Real Laoislad

Ah jaysis it is ye will win handy,just be careful of the bandits around Portlaoise who go crazy when they see a yellow reg car,like a red rag to a bull it is.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

clarshack

Quote from: Take Your Points on October 01, 2010, 10:29:34 PM

Getting the excuses in early, is division 3 already a possibility?

if we play like last year it could well be.

Tyrone Dreamer

How is the hell is complaining about Saturday night games an excuse for the performance of the team? Tyrone won't be going to division 3 next year and no excuses will be needed.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: blanketattack on October 01, 2010, 02:41:26 PM
Tyrone - Division 2 - LOL

at least they will feel  at home in this division.

trileacman

Quote from: Take Your Points on October 02, 2010, 04:31:19 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on October 01, 2010, 11:10:34 PM

How is the hell is complaining about Saturday night games an excuse for the performance of the team? Tyrone won't be going to division 3 next year and no excuses will be needed.

I think we heard this about not going into Division 2 last year and we know what happened.  No one was expecting the demise of the great in 2010 and you know what happens when the slide begins, just look at Fermanagh.

Just wait until the CCCC gets involved with Tyrone in 2011.
Yes a truly meteoric fall considering their lofty position.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

clarshack

in 2010 tyrone played kerry, cork, dublin and mayo at home.
in 2011 tyrone play antrim, donegal and kildare at home.
some difference (no disrespect).

does anyone think tyrone will lose a lot of season ticket holders for 2011? or will they hold on for a year in the hope that
tyrone will be back in the big time in 2012.