Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:55:23 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:52:07 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:49:29 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:44:24 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:38:30 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:35:47 PM
Also, as Vincent Browne pointed out, Mary Lou McDonald actually threw Brian Stanley under the bus for voicing the central point of view that drives Sinn Fein as a party

She humiliated him

Sinn Fein supporters such as Angelo should be howling for McDonald's head over this

Stanley had nothing to apologise for.

I'm not a fan of MLMD, she bows to much to the gutter right wing state media in the Free State.

It's mad how a dogmatic anti-Trump person like you uses so many of his tactics and aligns himself with the right wing parties in the free state.

Being anti-Trump is "dogmatic" now, eh?

Bloody hell

I knew you were a sneaking regarder for him!

Mary Lou threw Stanley under the bus

You now say she bows to "gutter right wing media"

And yet you're still fully aboard the Sinn Fein train

By your own standards that just shows you up as having no principle at all!

I don't give a toss about Trump or American politics. I just notice how for a man who is so anti-Trump you share a lot in common with him. You're a two faced hypocrite.

SF are the only mainstream republican party on this island. That's the sole basis I vote for them, I am disengaged with a lot of causes and populism they engage with but they are a million miles superior to the likes of the gutter politics SDLP/FF/FG/Lab/Alliance engage in.

The amazing thing is you support Sinn Fein yet we've now established that you hate most things about it!

You're all over the place  ;D

My red line issue is a left leaning 32 county republic. You seem to be for a partitioned island with corporate interests and gutter Trump politics which is why you refuse to criticise the gutter that is the free state establishment.

When in a hole, just make up stuff

The Sinn Fein way

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 03:00:19 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:55:23 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:52:07 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:49:29 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:44:24 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:38:30 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:35:47 PM
Also, as Vincent Browne pointed out, Mary Lou McDonald actually threw Brian Stanley under the bus for voicing the central point of view that drives Sinn Fein as a party

She humiliated him

Sinn Fein supporters such as Angelo should be howling for McDonald's head over this

Stanley had nothing to apologise for.

I'm not a fan of MLMD, she bows to much to the gutter right wing state media in the Free State.

It's mad how a dogmatic anti-Trump person like you uses so many of his tactics and aligns himself with the right wing parties in the free state.

Being anti-Trump is "dogmatic" now, eh?

Bloody hell

I knew you were a sneaking regarder for him!

Mary Lou threw Stanley under the bus

You now say she bows to "gutter right wing media"

And yet you're still fully aboard the Sinn Fein train

By your own standards that just shows you up as having no principle at all!

I don't give a toss about Trump or American politics. I just notice how for a man who is so anti-Trump you share a lot in common with him. You're a two faced hypocrite.

SF are the only mainstream republican party on this island. That's the sole basis I vote for them, I am disengaged with a lot of causes and populism they engage with but they are a million miles superior to the likes of the gutter politics SDLP/FF/FG/Lab/Alliance engage in.

The amazing thing is you support Sinn Fein yet we've now established that you hate most things about it!

You're all over the place  ;D

My red line issue is a left leaning 32 county republic. You seem to be for a partitioned island with corporate interests and gutter Trump politics which is why you refuse to criticise the gutter that is the free state establishment.

When in a hole, just make up stuff

The Sid way

Fixed that for you, lies and contradictions is all you have to bring to the table. You've ran rings around yourself with a few pointers.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Rossfan

Must be a record- 2 pages of "you are ignoring this user"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

skeog

Angelo go easy now the Free State FG party is financed by the likes of Denis Desmond who is the owner of Celtic.The fans in a indirect way are paying for these donations.

Angelo

Quote from: skeog on December 11, 2020, 03:29:28 PM
Angelo go easy now the Free State FG party is financed by the likes of Denis Desmond who is the owner of Celtic.The fans in a indirect way are paying for these donations.

Sack the board.

Desmond, Lawwell, Lennon out.

sid waddell

Dermot

Desmond's involvement makes Celtic a West Brit club by Angelo's standards

On top of them being an Iraq War supporting club

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 04:52:01 PM
Dermot

Desmond's involvement makes Celtic a West Brit club by Angelo's standards

On top of them being an Iraq War supporting club

Something that has never sat well with the fanbase as a whole.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Why wouid any northern nationalist care about comparing FF FG to SF, is that people's only defence against SF incompetence on here?

sid waddell

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 12, 2020, 08:11:05 AM
Why wouid any northern nationalist care about comparing FF FG to SF, is that people's only defence against SF incompetence on here?
Sinn Fein have to i) create enemies and ii) create a sort of moral confusion - a sort of "who is to say what is right and what is wrong?"

Both of these are straight from Putin's tactics

Russia is the go to source for tactics and strategy when you cannot defend your arguments in good faith

Angelo

I don't like parties that stood back and enabled a loyalist pogrom and British state forces terrorise the nationalist community then use victims of the troubles to score political points against their opponents.

It's nasty and cynical and insulting to northern nationalists.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on December 12, 2020, 11:51:54 AM

I don't like parties that stood back and enabled a loyalist pogrom and British state forces terrorise the nationalist community then use victims of the troubles to score political points against their opponents.

Would you ever devalve hi, honestly it doesn't matter to us, it's just a manufactured ploy to gain power in South. Get with the facts , ROI is a really good country on a world stage, yes the west Brits are dicks but Shinners wouid destroy Irish economic gains. The truth is bitter sometimes

sid waddell

Your narrative now is that what happened in the North before, during and after the Troubles should be an election issue in the Republic - that it should influence who people in the Republic vote for

And yet when this is applied to Sinn Fein, your narrative is the exact opposite - "this is unfair!!!!!"

What a load of hypocritical shite

sid waddell

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 12, 2020, 11:59:45 AM

Would you ever devalve hi, honestly it doesn't matter to us, it's just a manufactured ploy to gain power in South. Get with the facts , ROI is a really good country on a world stage, yes the west Brits are dicks but Shinners wouid destroy Irish economic gains. The truth is bitter sometimes
If Sinn Fein want to call people "west Brits", they shouldn't then complain when people then brand them as sectarian murderers or Trumpists

Two can play that game

Rossfan

Any chance Sid and Angelo would feck off and spend a week in Brian Stanley's house?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

I reserve the right to call a west brit a f**king West brit. Like poppy wearing Frank Feighan for example, an utter west brit. Or the gobshites thet want to honour the RIC, more west brits.