Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

What a legend MB doesnt believe 9/11 happened,Assad never gassed his own people,likes calling around if he thinks you step out of line.Definetly cabinet material in four years time education would be a good post for him.

Itchy

I predict SF to go up another point or two in next opinion poll. People see through this manufactured nonsense. Hopefully they'll stop buying the Times and Sindo too

Angelo

Quote from: skeog on December 10, 2020, 08:40:25 PM
What a legend MB doesnt believe 9/11 happened,Assad never gassed his own people,likes calling around if he thinks you step out of line.Definetly cabinet material in four years time education would be a good post for him.

Wow.

FFG members blindly believe Leo Varadkar leaked cabinet documents to his friend as a duty to bettering the state.

Some interesting stories of the party politics in FG.

A FG Meath councillor resigned after he was assaulted and had his car fire bombed by elements of FG elements and the party took no action on it
Regina Doherty sending Gardai to arrest a blogger at the airport after the blogger reported on her company burning debtors a few 000k
Another FG TD stating that his party sat on bullying claims and did nothing about them
Another FG senator accused of bullying government staff

But of course the subservient Free State media would never be interested in covering these stories. There's a really toxic culture in FG being exposed in the past few months.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

skeog

Angelo Denis Desmond is FG,s biggest donor time for a boycott of Celtic what you think.

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 10, 2020, 08:37:37 PM
Fair play to him.

SF scored an own goal by having Stanley delete his original tweet, there was nothing wrong with it and they should not have rolled over to the absolute scum in the Free State establishment parties who continue to use victims of the troubles as political footballs.
I presume then you'd have no problem if a British cabinet minister posted a tweet glorifying Loughgall or Gibraltar, or indeed the murder of Pat Finucane

Perhaps the same question should be asked of Mary Lou

I would have a problem with it by the way, a serious problem

Main Street

Quote from: sid waddell on December 10, 2020, 10:12:03 PM
Fair play to him.

SF scored an own goal by having Stanley delete his original tweet, there was nothing wrong with it and they should not have rolled over to the absolute scum in the Free State establishment parties who continue to use victims of the troubles as political footballs.
I presume then you'd have no problem if a British cabinet minister posted a tweet glorifying Loughgall or Gibraltar, or indeed the murder of Pat Finucane

Your knickers are in a hysterical FG/FF twist.

Angelo

Fair play to him.

Yet FG and FF have no problem celebrating killers so your outrage is utterly, utterly hysterical.

marty34

Quote from: Angelo on December 10, 2020, 10:33:02 PM
Fair play to him.

Yet FG and FF have no problem celebrating killers so your outrage is utterly, utterly hysterical.

Do you not know that history in Ireland only started in 1969?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Itchy on December 10, 2020, 08:41:46 PM
I predict SF to go up another point or two in next opinion poll. People see through this manufactured nonsense. Hopefully they'll stop buying the Times and Sindo too

hopefully, let them in to we see them shit the nest when they havent got the british bumper lanes in

sid waddell

Quote from: Main Street on December 10, 2020, 10:27:59 PM
Fair play to him.

Answer the question

Would you have a problem if a British cabinet minister posted a tweet glorifying Loughgall or Gibraltar, or the murder of Pat Finucane?

Never voted FG or FF in me life and have no intention of ever doing so, but sure if you want to invent straw men in a paranoid fashion because you can't comprehend how anybody would think Stanley's tweet about Warrenpoint was stupid, fire away

Armagh18

I take it all the wee West Brits condemning the tweet don't commemorate 1916 either? It's the same fight, just because most of ye give up and abandoned the North. 

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 01:45:23 AM
Fair play to him.

Answer the question

Would you have a problem if a British cabinet minister posted a tweet glorifying Loughgall or Gibraltar, or the murder of Pat Finucane?

Never voted FG or FF in me life and have no intention of ever doing so, but sure if you want to invent straw men in a paranoid fashion because you can't comprehend how anybody would think Stanley's tweet about Warrenpoint was stupid, fire away

What an utterly ridiculous comparison. There are issues with acts of war, the British state had means of capture, judicial systems and other avenues to fight the IRA. The nationalist community had paramilitary forces. The British did not have to kill at Loughgall or Gilbraltar but did. Either way I think most republicans will acknowledge the cowardice of the British but recognise that it was a casualty of war.

Including Pat Finucane in there is absolutely disgusting, he was a civilian marked for death by the British establishment because he was a thorn in their side.

Warrenpoint was a military action against occupying forces of an oppressive regime. I saw nothing wrong with Stanley's tweet, particularly when there was a bombastic state celebration on violent uprising 4 years ago with tanks on the streets and army officers marching down Dublin streets.

You free staters live in an alternative universe.

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 10:44:05 AM
Fair play to him.

Answer the question

What an utterly ridiculous comparison. There are issues with acts of war, the British state had means of capture, judicial systems and other avenues to fight the IRA. The nationalist community had paramilitary forces. The British did not have to kill at Loughgall or Gilbraltar but did. Either way I think most republicans will acknowledge the cowardice of the British but recognise that it was a casualty of war.

Including Pat Finucane in there is absolutely disgusting, he was a civilian marked for death by the British establishment because he was a thorn in their side.

Warrenpoint was a military action against occupying forces of an oppressive regime. I saw nothing wrong with Stanley's tweet, particularly when there was a bombastic state celebration on violent uprising 4 years ago with tanks on the streets and army officers marching down Dublin streets.

Brian Stanley is aspiring to become a government minister

Yet he's sending out tweets glorifying bombs

You call it a war - which implies that in your view Shoot To Kill was fair game

But of course you would have a problem if a British Government minister was sending out tweets glorifying Loughgall or Gibraltar or the murder of Pat Finucane - as would I

Yet you approve of Stanley glorifying killing

To call that a double standard is an understatement

Pat Finucane was indeed a civilian was murdered by the British state and it was an outrage - but the IRA had no compunction about killing civilians

Neither you nor anybody else answered my previous question about Sinn Fein

And the very fact of this lack of answer shows that Sinn Fein has an existential problem as to what they are

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 10:54:56 AM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 10:44:05 AM
Fair play to him.

Answer the question

Brian Stanley is aspiring to become a government minister

Yet he's sending out tweets glorifying bombs

You call it a war - which implies that in your view Shoot To Kill was fair game

But of course you would have a problem if a British Government minister was sending out tweets glorifying Loughgall or Gibraltar or the murder of Pat Finucane - as would I

Yet you approve of Stanley glorifying killing

To call that a double standard is an understatement

Pat Finucane was indeed a civilian was murdered by the British state and it was an outrage - but the IRA had no compunction about killing civilians

Neither you nor anybody else answered my previous question about Sinn Fein

And the very fact of this lack of answer shows that Sinn Fein has an existential problem as to what they are

In a state where there was a bombastic state celebration of a violent uprising with military artillery being paraded down Dublin streets just 4 years ago. So please tell me how this is newsworty?

The IRA that the state celebrate, the gunmen FFG hang potraits of in their government offices had little compunction about killing civilians. You're in a knot of contradictions here.

You're also attempting to muddy the waters by celebrating the murder of a civilian. Can you back that equivalence up?

sid waddell

Woah - when you're backed into a corner - you claim that I'm "celebrating the murder of a civilian"!

Like, what the absolute fook?!

Shinnerbots continually make bigger and bigger fools of themselves because they can't defend the indefensible

It becomes ever clearer by the day that it's a cult