Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 11, 2020, 07:25:17 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 11, 2020, 04:46:09 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 11, 2020, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 11, 2020, 03:45:30 PM
Blueshirts putting the boot in
https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fein-will-be-asked-to-return-4m-donation-from-reclusive-millionaire-39734427.html

That donation stinks in many ways.

A party who spends nearly €2m a year on a spin department for its leader decrying the proceeds of a dead man's legal will is as risible as it gets.

doesnt affect me, i live the north where we only know of dup and sf corruption and their undoubted lack of ability to rule
Hold on minute Fear. Leaving all that aside, why does the donation stink and why should it be returned? If I wanted to leave everything I have to a cats home or the raving monster looney party (left that open for a wee joke by you :)) then that should be accepted. His family can contest it, but other than immediate family, it would be extremely difficult.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Itchy on November 11, 2020, 07:41:48 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 11, 2020, 07:26:43 PM
https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fein-will-be-asked-to-return-4m-donation-from-reclusive-millionaire-39734427.html

Why?

It stinks cos SF voted to loosen abortion rules. You can apply that sane answer to any comments this fool makes about SF

Because the man who donated it had serious mental illness. Once chopped his manhood off. Should have been donated to mental health charity at very least by SF. but Mary poo said no way when asked. It's you that's the amadán. In fact your a leath amadán

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: HiMucker on November 11, 2020, 07:31:27 PM

A party who spends nearly €2m a year on a spin department for its leader decrying the proceeds of a dead man's legal will is as risible as it gets.

doesnt affect me, i live the north where we only know of dup and sf corruption and their undoubted lack of ability to rule
Hold on minute Fear. Leaving all that aside, why does the donation stink and why should it be returned? If I wanted to leave everything I have to a cats home or the raving monster looney party (left that open for a wee joke by you :)) then that should be accepted. His family can contest it, but other than immediate family, it would be extremely difficult.

Answer above a chara. As a fellow city man you will know we have some of the highest suicide rates in Europe.. another 3 young men last night, i never see SF anywhere near Foyle search and rescue fundraisers

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 11, 2020, 08:14:22 PM
i never see SF anywhere near Foyle search and rescue fundraisers

Top tip:
Before spouting your bitterness, a 2 second google would have been worth your while

Now for your "Oh but....but..that doesn't count because....because eh..."

Itchy

Answer above a chara. As a fellow city man you will know we have some of the highest suicide rates in Europe.. another 3 young men last night, i never see SF anywhere near Foyle search and rescue fundraisers

Classy stuff. Who cares most about suicide says the man who wants no abortion and changed his political allegiance as a result. How many young women committed suicide as a result of dinosaurs like you.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on November 11, 2020, 08:33:08 PM

Top tip:
Before spouting your bitterness, a 2 second google would have been worth your while

Hopefully they put good bit of their money in the box. I've had misfortune of walking the bank's twice and they were not to be seen. Oh wonder why. No cameras.

You very carefully failed to address rest of my post

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Itchy on November 11, 2020, 08:37:57 PM

Classy stuff. Who cares most about suicide says the man who wants no abortion and changed his political allegiance as a result. How many young women committed suicide as a result of dinosaurs like you.

Can you show me where I ever said that about abortion. Btw how many women have done that. Show me the stats. I can tell you a lot about suicide unfortunately.

Now back to the original point, why wasn't the money of a mentally ill man not put to better use

JohnDenver

Fear does it keep you awake at night knowing all the votes you have gave Sinn Féin in the past has helped bring them to the place they are today?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JohnDenver on November 11, 2020, 09:36:06 PM
Fear does it keep you awake at night knowing all the votes you have gave Sinn Féin in the past has helped bring them to the place they are today?

Gives me frequent indigestion

Sportacus

Chris Hazzard criticising Arlene on Twitter for her saying the EU shouldn't disrupt food supplies to NI, and Michelle had jointly signed the letter the day before.  Another dose.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 11, 2020, 08:56:36 PM

Top tip:

Hopefully they put good bit of their money in the box. I've had misfortune of walking the bank's twice and they were not to be seen. Oh wonder why. No cameras.

Just as predicted, you're bang in schedule to make excuses for being proven wrong. "Oh but its just for the cameras", "oh but he probably didn't donate". Would you ever go get that enormous chip on your shoulder seen to?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on November 11, 2020, 10:48:54 PM

Top tip:

Just as predicted, you're bang in schedule to make excuses for being proven wrong. "Oh but its just for the cameras", "oh but he probably didn't donate". Would you ever go get that enormous chip on your shoulder seen to?

Ffs the photo must be 15 years old. You do realise that Kevin and wee Eric lost their seats for both being useless since then.  ;D

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 11, 2020, 11:47:06 PM

Top tip:

Ffs the photo must be 15 years old. You do realise that Kevin and wee Eric lost their seats for both being useless since then.  ;D

So now its the age of the photo?lol Set the shovel down before you prove me right with a third post.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on November 11, 2020, 11:57:04 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 11, 2020, 11:47:06 PM

Top tip:

So now its the age of the photo?lol Set the shovel down before you prove me right with a third post.
Of course the age is important. 15 years ago SF were still telling us to vote against Europe and that they were pro life amongst a long long list of many other things.