Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Time for the kids to call a half to the Muppet/Bomber show.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Quote from: Rossfan on December 11, 2016, 12:16:06 PM
Time for the kids to call a half to the Muppet/Bomber show.

Take it away, Richie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKJQ18ZoIA

Para bailar la Bomber
Para bailar la Bomber
Se necesita una poca de Throne complex
Una poca de disgracia pa mi pa ti
Y arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba
Por Throne , por Sacar , por Gerry
Yo no soy Rugby fan
Yo no soy Rugby fan , soy Sacar man
Soy Thronie , soy Shinner

Bomber , Bomber
Bomber, Bomber, Bomber

muppet

Bomber.

Attempted Rape is a top level crime with a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

Sexual assault is a level below that with a maximum sentence of 10 years.

You'd think with your outrage at the sentence handed out by the courts that you would check to see what sentence would apply to the charge.

As for your constant bringing up of historical cases that apparently were not condemned by me on this board, and pretending that this proves something, it really doesn't prove anything. As I said before, does your silence on the Gibraltar 3 prove you are a fan of the SAS? Hardly.

But then you have nowhere left to go in this argument. Do you? All that's left is whataboutery.

Bring up any case of murder, sexual assault, drug dealing and racketeering or whatever, and I will condemn it. You can't do that, just in case it involves one of your boys. That is the double standard.

So keep the cases coming.   :D
MWWSI 2017

trileacman

Again SF are very hypocritical on this issue. They rightly want justice for the likes of Pat Finucane and an end to the cover-up around his death but are more than happy to hush up the facts around Stacks murder which by Gerry's own admission there was an investigation about.

FF and FG are playing political football with the Stack issue alright but the Shinners do it all the time too so it's really fair game and they haven't much room to bitch about it. They live in the past all the time, demanding justice for the Gibraltar 4, Finucane and organising big hunger strike commerations etc. but as soon as an issue like this is raised its all about "moving forward/ not living in the past".

It's all about political expediency. It's political expedient to demand justice for Finucane in Northern Ireland and it's political expedient to try to ignore the Stack affair in the South.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

muppet

Quote from: trileacman on December 11, 2016, 02:37:47 PM
Again SF are very hypocritical on this issue. They rightly want justice for the likes of Pat Finucane and an end to the cover-up around his death but are more than happy to hush up the facts around Stacks murder which by Gerry's own admission there was an investigation about.

FF and FG are playing political football with the Stack issue alright but the Shinners do it all the time too so it's really fair game and they haven't much room to bitch about it. They live in the past all the time, demanding justice for the Gibraltar 4, Finucane and organising big hunger strike commerations etc. but as soon as an issue like this is raised its all about "moving forward/ not living in the past".

It's all about political expediency. It's political expedient to demand justice for Finucane in Northern Ireland and it's political expedient to try to ignore the Stack affair in the South.

Ideally we could sweep out the lot of them, FF, FG, SF, Labour etc, etc and start again. But the danger is the rise of far-right populists as we have seen elsewhere. In Ireland though we prefer to vote far-sh*ite populist independents when we are tired of the main parties, and that doesn't seem to be changing.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2016, 01:45:17 PM
Bomber.

Attempted Rape is a top level crime with a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

Sexual assault is a level below that with a maximum sentence of 10 years.

You'd think with your outrage at the sentence handed out by the courts that you would check to see what sentence would apply to the charge.

As for your constant bringing up of historical cases that apparently were not condemned by me on this board, and pretending that this proves something, it really doesn't prove anything. As I said before, does your silence on the Gibraltar 3 prove you are a fan of the SAS? Hardly.

But then you have nowhere left to go in this argument. Do you? All that's left is whataboutery.

Bring up any case of murder, sexual assault, drug dealing and racketeering or whatever, and I will condemn it. You can't do that, just in case it involves one of your boys. That is the double standard.

So keep the cases coming.   :D

I'd like to see you come out and show us the statue that backs up exactly what you said as toward attempted rape - it's plain for all to see that you claim is not really backed up with any facts.

Whataboutery is very important in the case of balance and it is one which you do not want to engage in, time and time again you have stressed you will condemn any horrible crime, time and time again I have requested you show us where you do this when the accused party is an establishment party or one with close links (plenty of examples about) and yet you have been unable to back up your claims.

I have you bang to rights on the Mary Boyle case, you waded in protesting caution of libel, you did not condemn it, you didn't hunt for the accussed - you asked for people to hold off - a direct contrast to how you like to convict in this thread - without all the facts or any concrete evidence.

I have you bang to rights on the John Ring case, you are hiding behind catch-all statements and dealing in semantics. You have not condemned John Ring or the shocking injustice that his awarding of a probationary sentence was. You claim you never heard the case happened (bullshit). You have dealt in disputing facts of the case (more bullshit), you have dealt in catch all statements rather than condemning John Ring and the state for allowing him get off with his attack.

It's one of many examples of where you have ignored an incident before the guilty party did not fit in with your agenda.

You don't like whataboutery and why would you when it exposes the shadowy morals and double standards that accompany you.

muppet - hard on killings carried out by republicans, soft on attempted rapes by his own county men with close links to FG.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: trileacman on December 11, 2016, 02:37:47 PM

And the hypocrisy fits the cap of FG, FF and Labour and free state media who are driving this hysteria.

The 26 county government have shown no ambition to bring about justice to all the families, they are more interested in cherrypicking certain cases to score political points and they do this to detriment of other families who are searching for answers.

Why aren't FG, FF, Labour and the media attacking the British establishment over their role in the Dublin/Monaghan bombings? 34 people lost their lives from this and the British have been completely uncooperative in helping put closure on this.

Why have the establishment parties of the 26 refused to put in a place of system that would aid truth recovery in these cases?

There are far bigger answers to answer over Dublin Monaghan than there are the Brian Stack murder, yet the people driving the Brian Stack case have done nothing to help aid truth recovery regarding Dublin-Monaghan.

That is the great hypocrisy of it all.

The Free State - soft of British murder of Irish citizens, hard on IRA murders of prison officers.

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 11, 2016, 04:38:33 PM
I'd like to see you come out and show us the statue that backs up exactly what you said as toward attempted rape - it's plain for all to see that you claim is not really backed up with any facts.

Oh dear. This is getting really, really embarrassing.

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/criminal_law/criminal_offences/law_on_sex_offences_in_ireland.html

Rape
The crime of rape may be charged under the Criminal Law (Rape) Act 1981 or the Criminal Law (Rape) (Amendment) Act 1990. The circumstances of the case, age of the victim and evidence will decide which legislation will apply.

The maximum penalty in Ireland for a rape offence is life imprisonment. There are related offences under the law of attempted rape, and separately of aiding and abetting a rape. (That is, assisting another person to commit a rape).

Sexual Assault/Aggravated sexual assault
Section 2 of the Criminal Law (Rape) (Amendment) Act 1990 sets out the law in Ireland on sexual assault. A sexual assault is an indecent assault on a male or a female. The maximum sentence is 10 years imprisonment or 14 years if the victim is aged under 17 years.

Aggravated sexual assault is sexual assault involving serious violence or the threat of serious violence. In common with rape offences, the maximum sentence for aggravated sexual assault is life imprisonment.

He pleaded guilty to Sexual Assault. You lied and said he pleaded guilty to attempted rape. And you continue to lie about the lie.

This took less than a minute to embarrass you. Keep them coming Bomber.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on December 11, 2016, 09:26:00 AM
Adams is a liability. But he has to stay in charge cos it is only place he is safe. I wonder will he die of natural causes .

I see he's saying now he won't help solve murders he may have information on. The leader of a major political party, lads.

You can't write this.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2016, 04:48:53 PM

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/criminal_law/criminal_offences/law_on_sex_offences_in_ireland.html

Rape
The crime of rape may be charged under the Criminal Law (Rape) Act 1981 or the Criminal Law (Rape) (Amendment) Act 1990. The circumstances of the case, age of the victim and evidence will decide which legislation will apply.

The maximum penalty in Ireland for a rape offence is life imprisonment. There are related offences under the law of attempted rape, and separately of aiding and abetting a rape. (That is, assisting another person to commit a rape).

Section 2 of the Criminal Law (Rape) (Amendment) Act 1990 sets out the law in Ireland on sexual assault. A sexual assault is an indecent assault on a male or a female. The maximum sentence is 10 years imprisonment or 14 years if the victim is aged under 17 years.

Aggravated sexual assault is sexual assault involving serious violence or the threat of serious violence. In common with rape offences, the maximum sentence for aggravated sexual assault is life imprisonment.

He pleaded guilty to Sexual Assault. You lied and said he pleaded guilty to attempted rape. And you continue to lie about the lie.

You have quite an imagination. Nowhere there does it say attempted rape carries a life imprisonment sentence, it actually states that there are different laws that deal with this.

And here you are again, refusing to condemn John Ring and defending him on semantics.

Muppet - soft on Mayo sex offenders - hard on Republican killings.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Syferus on December 11, 2016, 04:57:20 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 11, 2016, 09:26:00 AM
Adams is a liability. But he has to stay in charge cos it is only place he is safe. I wonder will he die of natural causes .

I see he's saying now he won't help solve murders he may have information on. The leader of a major political party, lads.

You can't write this.

Maybe Enda Kenny and Michael Martin will help out in uncovering the truth with Mary Boyle.

They probably won't though.

Denn Forever

Aprose of nothing, this thread is spirally to places unknown.  It just reminded me of how dodgy things used to be, especially in the late 50s early 60s.

Neil Sedaka - Sweet Sixteen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5CUfVm1Si8
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 11, 2016, 05:03:25 PM

Rape

You have quite an imagination. Nowhere there does it say attempted rape carries a life imprisonment sentence, it actually states that there are different laws that deal with this.

And here you are again, refusing to condemn John Ring and defending him on semantics.

More embarrassment for the Bomber.

Firstly we are talking about MAXIMUM sentences.

Secondly, I provided the link and you didn't read it. So you assumed stuff and as usual, you were wrong.

You are the one who lied about the 'attempt rape' charge.

Here is what section 4 of the act says:

4.—(1) In this Act "rape under section 4 " means a sexual assault that includes—

(a) penetration (however slight) of the anus or mouth by the penis, or

(b) penetration (however slight) of the vagina by any object held or manipulated by another person.

(2) A person guilty of rape under section 4 shall be liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for life.

(3) Rape under section 4 shall be a felony.

Keep them coming you fool.  ;D

As for condemning John Ring, I have done that over and over and you ignore it as usual, because you have to ignore Sinn Féin terrible failures in this area. I condemn all sexual abuse, whether it is any someone from Fine Gael, Fianna Fail or Sinn Fein.

All of this charade on this thread Bomber, is because you can't condemn some murders, some sexual abuse, some rapes, etc, etc, because of your double standards.

Shoot an unarmed Irishman, outrage, unless Sinn Fein 'know' about it. Then he is a legitimate target.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2016, 05:18:36 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 11, 2016, 05:03:25 PM

Rape

More embarrassment for the Bomber.

Firstly we are talking about MAXIMUM sentences.

Secondly, I provided the link and you didn't read it. So you assumed stuff and as usual, you were wrong.

You are the one who lied about the 'attempt rape' charge.

Here is what section 4 of the act says:

4.—(1) In this Act "rape under section 4 " means a sexual assault that includes—

(a) penetration (however slight) of the anus or mouth by the penis, or

(b) penetration (however slight) of the vagina by any object held or manipulated by another person.

(2) A person guilty of rape under section 4 shall be liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for life.

(3) Rape under section 4 shall be a felony.

Keep them coming you fool.  ;D

As for condemning John Ring, I have done that over and over and you ignore it as usual, because you have to ignore Sinn Féin terrible failures in this area. I condone all sexual abuse, whether it is any someone from Fine Gael, Fianna Fail or Sinn Fein.

All of this charade on this thread Bomber, is because you can't condemn some murders, some sexual abuse, some rapes, etc, etc, because of your double standards.

Shoot an unarmed Irishman, outrage, unless Sinn Fein 'know' about it. Then he is a legitimate target.

Yeah, you said that the last time, it deals with rape and it's still every bit as irrelevant to your assertions that attempted rape carries a life sentence when that makes no correlation to that.

All of this charade is bringing out your double standards and selective outrage.

Still no condemnation of John Ring I see.

muppet - soft on Mayo sex offenders, hard on Republican killers.

Saying that you have done things which you have never done is more bare face lies from you. Show me a post where you condemned John Ring?

muppet

Do you understand this: 'penetration (however slight) by any object held or manipulated by another person'
and this: 'A person guilty of rape under section 4 shall be liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for life.'

Full Rape is covered under a different section. Section 4 expands for 'however slight' and has a maximum sentence of life. Attempted rape could, depending on the case, easily fall under section 4.

Again, I have condemned Ring over an over again.

Once again, I condemn John Ring for his sexual assault.

Quote this post and say I didn't.......again.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

You cannot condemn sexual assault if it involves your own. That is the double standard you live by.

Keep them coming.  ;D
MWWSI 2017