Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 09:16:25 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 09:13:03 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 08:45:40 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 08:38:51 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 08:32:21 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 08:18:57 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 08:03:06 PM
I feel desperately sorry for the Lynagh's parents. They were anti-IRA and look what membership of the IRA brought on that family.

As for Mary Boyle, I have condemned that murder and the cover up over and over again. But you won't read that, because it makes you the liar, and it make you the hypocrite, and it makes you the one applying double standards.

You are a moral fraud Bomber.

You haven't condemned over and over again.

Look back at the Mary Boyle thread, you cited libel. There are serious allegations of the interference by a longstanding FF politician in the case for a long time, he has been a party member throughout all this and it has never been investigated and received minor media interest. Your response to this was let's be careful because of libel, a direct contradiction to your reaction to the Brian Stack case.

The proof is in the pudding in the Mary Boyle thread, you did not condemn the alleged political corruption in covering up the case, your only postings in that thread made no condemnation of that so quit telling us you have done something over and over again which you haven't.

I am not a moral fraud, I only seek balance and your bias, double standards and numerous contradictions are more borne out with every post you make. Loads of injustices you have never addressed or seem to care about, yet look back through this thread and you constantly pop up on your moral crusades.

Show us the "loads of times" you have criticised FG, Labour and FF.

Tell us about your disgust at the probation sentence Michael Ring's brother received for pleading guilty to attempting to rape a teenage girl.

Tell us about your disgust at a government minister who refused to act on child abuse claims.

Because I haven't see any of these condemnations from you on here.

Bomber logic:

I haven't seen you condemn the murder of the Gibraltar 3. In fact the only McCann that you spoke about was Tiernan's hair.

I have condemned it. But you haven't, so therefore you must support it. You must be proud of yourself Bomber.

Moving on..

If a government minister refused to act on child abuse claims, then that is shocking. Right up there with the Catholic Church failing to do so. And Gerry Adams. I will condemn them all, if they are ever shown to have failed to protect a child.

But you won't.

My logic is that you a regular contributor on this thread expressing your disgust and outrage at Adams and the acts the IRA committed.

My logic is that this outrage does not extend to other disgraceful acts within Irish society, for instance, as you're a Mayo man. John Ring, brother of Michael Ring (FG government minister) got away with probation after attempting to rape a teenage girl who was alone in petrol shop. You'd have known about this I'm sure - yet not a dickie bird about your disgust on that. Why?

My logic states that you only express outrage and disgust when those in the firing line suit your agenda and when they don't you remain quiet and don't want to speak out.

This is the very first time I have ever heard of that claim.

But guess what, I will condemn it if it is true.

But you won't, when it involves Adams, SF or the IRA.

Double Standards. Do you understand the meaning of the words?

You never heard of that.

You're from Mayo and you never heard that the brother of a current Government Minister from Castlebar pleaded guilty to the attempted rape of a teenage girl?

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil. The curious case of your double standards just grows and grows.

Tell us why you think you never heard anything about it? Are you disgusted at the "justice" that was meted out there?

Why is that you never hear of these cases but are a regular contributor with your faux outrage in this thread?

Yes, I never heard of it until now.

I condemn all sexual abuse. But you won't.

You're losing more and more credibility by the second.

Why do you think you never heard about this? Why is there a pattern emerging here that all your outrage and disgust on here are at actions perpetrated on one side yet there is a complete lack of the same outrage and disgust at acts, injustices and cover-ups committed by establishment parties and those linked to him?

muppet

What cover up?

I seemed to miss the mention of a cover up in the article.

My missing that story is nothing in comparison to the amount of sexual abuse Gerry Adams seems to have missed. Including in his own family.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 09:23:02 PM
What cover up?

My missing that story is nothing in comparison to the amount of sexual abuse Gerry Adams seems to have missed. Including in his own family.

The cover up was in relation to general incidents you don't comment on unless the IRA or Adams are involved. You are not interested in those incidents that implicate the establishment parties in.

In this case there was a serious case of injustice, unless of course you think a probation sentence is an appropriate punishment. How do you think you didn't hear about this? You haven't addressed that, I am going to be very cynical and say you were well aware of it but it didn't suit your agenda so you it didn't require you to be outraged by it.

Do you think he would have got off with such a lenient sentence if he wasn't the brother of a government minister?

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 09:31:42 PM
What cover up?

The cover up was in relation to general incidents you don't comment on unless the IRA or Adams are involved. You are not interested in those incidents that implicate the establishment parties in.

In this case there was a serious case of injustice, unless of course you think a probation sentence is an appropriate punishment. How do you think you didn't hear about this? You haven't addressed that, I am going to be very cynical and say you were well aware of it but it didn't suit your agenda so you it didn't require you to be outraged by it.

Do you think he would have got off with such a lenient sentence if he wasn't the brother of a government minister?

Any chance of a link? I have only read the article that I myself provided.

I have already condemned any sexual abuse, as described in the article. I note you have only condemned political opponents sexual abuse, but not SF/IRA sexual abuse.

As for a serious case of injustice, maybe. I'll wait for your proof.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 09:37:15 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 09:31:42 PM
What cover up?

Any chance of a link? I have only read the article that I myself provided.

I have already condemned any sexual abuse, as described in the article. I note you have only condemned political opponents sexual abuse, but not SF/IRA sexual abuse.

As for a serious case of injustice, maybe. I'll wait for your proof.

No condemnation forthcoming.

How did you not know this existed? I find it staggering and I have to say I believe you are being disingenuous about not knowing about this, the agenda just didn't suit you to express outrage about it.

The facts of the case are that the brother of the government minister got a probation sentence after pleading guilty to attempting to rape a teenage girl. You claim not to have known about this despite the fact the government minister is from Mayo - I find that impossible to take that as genuine.

The trend of you only choosing to state outrage on disgust at acts associated with the IRA and Adams is very obvious and you have offered nothing to suppress that.

muppet

You can't even provide a link? You have alleged an attempted rape and a political cover up. Any link at all will do.

You then accuse me of lying because I hadn't heard it. 'It' being something you can't provide a link for. I have provided the only link on the subject and that was after only hearing about it from you.

You see I am not a party lackey like you. It is not my job to read every story about 'themmuns' or 'ussuns' all day.

I can happily condemn every sexual abuser from any party and every murderer from anywhere. But you can't if they are associated with your party. You can't think for yourself, speak for yourself or even post for yourself.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 10:10:53 PM
You can't even provide a link? You have alleged an attempted rape and a political cover up. Any link at all will do.

You then accuse me of lying because I hadn't heard it. 'It' being something you can't provide a link for. I have provided the only link on the subject and that was after only hearing about it from you.

You see I am not a party lackey like you. It is not my job to read every story about 'themmuns' or 'ussuns' all day.

I can happily condemn every sexual abuser from any party and every murderer from anywhere. But you can't if they are associated with your party. You can't think for yourself, speak for yourself or even post for yourself.

I haven't alleged an attempted rape. John Ring pleaded guilty to it.

I haven't alleged a political cover up. I have alleged that the guilty party got an extremely lenient sentence with respect to the crime, I have put on record that I think his brother's position as Government Minister was the likely factor in that lenient sentence.

You seem to be very careful in gathering the facts and taking a very standoff stance in making comments and judgement on this case. A stark contrast to the way you wade in making comments and judgements in this thread. The double standards are glaringly evident, you seem to be making empty claims that you can't back up about talking out about other incidents.

Your claims that you never heard of this case, I find incredible.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 10:17:27 PM

I haven't alleged a political cover up. I have alleged that the guilty party got an extremely lenient sentence with respect to the crime, I have put on record that I think his brother's position as Government Minister was the likely factor in that lenient sentence.

You seem to be very careful in gathering the facts and taking a very standoff stance in making comments and judgement on this case. A stark contrast to the way you wade in making comments and judgements in this thread. The double standards are glaringly evident, you seem to be making empty claims that you can't back up about talking out about other incidents.

I can't find that anywhere. I found articles stating that he pleaded guilty to sexual assault. He wasn't even charged with 'attempted rape', let alone plead guilty to it.

I can see why you wouldn't post a link. But fact checking is important. You might avoid the expection of a sentence for a guilty plea, for a charge that wasn't even before the courts.

Regardless of your confusion though, sexually assaulting a 17 year old girl is despicable behaviour.

MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Adams is a liability. But he has to stay in charge cos it is only place he is safe. I wonder will he die of natural causes .

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2016, 02:09:42 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 10:17:27 PM

I can't find that anywhere. I found articles stating that he pleaded guilty to sexual assault. He wasn't even charged with 'attempted rape', let alone plead guilty to it.

I can see why you wouldn't post a link. But fact checking is important. You might avoid the expection of a sentence for a guilty plea, for a charge that wasn't even before the courts.

Regardless of your confusion though, sexually assaulting a 17 year old girl is despicable behaviour.

"Sexual assault takes many forms including attacks such as rape or attempted rape, as well as any unwanted sexual contact or threats. Usually a sexual assault occurs when someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent."

I think you need to look at what was reported.

Mr Fahy had earlier told the jury Ring asked the girl, who had just turned 17 and was alone in the shop, if she had a boyfriend and if she had a sore back.
He told her he was a physiotherapist and lured her to the back of the empty shop where he grabbed her with both hands around the neck.
The girl later told gardaí the accused kept a tight grip on her neck and was rough with her before putting his knee between her legs and telling her to spread them. She said he lifted up her shirt and could feel his groin against her.
A customer then entered the shop and Ring quickly left. He came back into the shop a short time later and stared at the girl but left as other customers came in.

He later followed the girl in his van as she walked home during her lunch break along a nearby narrow road. He blocked her way, let down the window and beckoned her to come over to him but she refused.

I find it odd and bizarre (I don't really as it's another case of your double standards) that you are being so cautious on making comments relating to this (rather than catch all statements which you don't do when it's Adams or the IRA involved) and trying to minimise the picture that has been reported. I find it very unlikely that you never heard of this when the person who pleaded guilty is the brother of a long serving, high profile TD and Government Minister from your county, I'm sure this would have been a massive local scandal.

Yet we didn't hear a dicky bird out of you and your subsequent condemnation has been half hearted and lacking in sincerity, funny that it just happens to follow the pattern you set when it comes to being outraged.

Why is your wording so different in this case, you condemn all cases you say but you have yet to explicitly come out and say you condemn this. You are happy to pontificate and moralise over active cases that you don't know the facts to, you just have a subjective view to what side of the story you want to believe. Yet in this case, where there has been a guilty plea and a conviction handed down, you are absolutely loathe to come out and say you are disgusted and outraged at the soft sentence issued to a brother of a FG minister from your home county.

This is damning on you and your credibility and it's a mere tip of the ice berg.

Countless times now, I have asked you to show your similar outrage at other incidents in Irish society, you have claimed you do but unsurprisingly you have failed to provide any evidence of this. In fact when a massive local scandal like above, you claim not to have heard of it (utter bullshit) and then you attempt to give disingenuous catch-all condemnations rather than express your disgust and outrage with the people involved in the incident themselves.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 07:14:17 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 06:46:19 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 06:39:28 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 06:29:18 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 06:14:25 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 05:38:21 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
I have sought for you to clarify you objectivity, three times now you have evaded coming out and condemning Sean Lemass and Michael Collins for the blood they have on their hands.

I note that you condemned Collins and Lemass for having 'blood on their hands'.

I never said anything different.

Of course I did point out that they were both Shinners. But you didn't seem to notice that either.

Post up your multiple condemnations and disgust at Collins and Lemass for us.

Collins is regarded as the founding father of Fine Gael, his hands were dripping with blood.
Lemass and DeValera were both leaders of FF, their hands were also dripping with blood.

Now you either have multiple posts with the same level of condemnation for Collins, De Valera, Lemass, FF and FG as you do for Sinn Fein or you don't?

The onus on you is to clear your name of these assertions, saying they exist when there doesn't seem to be any evidence of them is likely to be more lies from yourself.

The onus is on me?  ;D ;D ;D

Say that to Gerry Adams, or would your apply double standards as usual?

Yes Collins and Lemass had blood on their hands. I am in agreement with you. Collins in particular was a cold blooded killer.

But as usual you completely miss the point.

FF & FG formed from the blood of SF. I am completely in agreement with you. Collins and Lemass have blood on their hands. I am not disputing it. Never have. You seem to have some funny assumption about, along the usual Shinner lines, that I must worship Collins and Lemass, so thus I must worship the modern IRA. Well I don't worship any of them.

I am against all murderers. I know it is difficult for you to understand, because you are only outraged at the deaths of your own. You are desperately trying to invent double standards where there aren't any, so you can feel happy with your own double standards.

Now do you condemn all murders, or are some ok?

Yet it has to be dragged out of with regard Lemass and Collins, strange that.

I condemn whoever you want me to condemn, for the blood on their hands.

But you refuse to even negatively comment on the murders being discussed (except of course to shamefully blame the victim for his own death), never mind condemn them.

Yet you accuse me of double standards.  ;D ;D

I accuse you of double standards because certain ones have to be dragged out of you while other ones are repeated ad nauseaum.

Show me where you demanded justice for Fr Niall Molloy and Mary Boyle on here previous to today and I'll withdraw my remark.

I merely add balance to the debate, my job here is not to judge, it is to apply balance, it is to make sure that hypocrites like you are called to task and made apply your standards across the board, something that seems to be lacking on your part.

Have you ever voted FF or FG btw?
Your job?! You really are a bigger balloon than I thought you were and that takes some doing.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 11, 2016, 11:47:22 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 07:14:17 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 06:46:19 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 06:39:28 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 06:29:18 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 06:14:25 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 05:38:21 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
I have sought for you to clarify you objectivity, three times now you have evaded coming out and condemning Sean Lemass and Michael Collins for the blood they have on their hands.

I note that you condemned Collins and Lemass for having 'blood on their hands'.

I never said anything different.

Of course I did point out that they were both Shinners. But you didn't seem to notice that either.

Post up your multiple condemnations and disgust at Collins and Lemass for us.

Collins is regarded as the founding father of Fine Gael, his hands were dripping with blood.
Lemass and DeValera were both leaders of FF, their hands were also dripping with blood.

Now you either have multiple posts with the same level of condemnation for Collins, De Valera, Lemass, FF and FG as you do for Sinn Fein or you don't?

The onus on you is to clear your name of these assertions, saying they exist when there doesn't seem to be any evidence of them is likely to be more lies from yourself.

The onus is on me?  ;D ;D ;D

Say that to Gerry Adams, or would your apply double standards as usual?

Yes Collins and Lemass had blood on their hands. I am in agreement with you. Collins in particular was a cold blooded killer.

But as usual you completely miss the point.

FF & FG formed from the blood of SF. I am completely in agreement with you. Collins and Lemass have blood on their hands. I am not disputing it. Never have. You seem to have some funny assumption about, along the usual Shinner lines, that I must worship Collins and Lemass, so thus I must worship the modern IRA. Well I don't worship any of them.

I am against all murderers. I know it is difficult for you to understand, because you are only outraged at the deaths of your own. You are desperately trying to invent double standards where there aren't any, so you can feel happy with your own double standards.

Now do you condemn all murders, or are some ok?

Yet it has to be dragged out of with regard Lemass and Collins, strange that.

I condemn whoever you want me to condemn, for the blood on their hands.

But you refuse to even negatively comment on the murders being discussed (except of course to shamefully blame the victim for his own death), never mind condemn them.

Yet you accuse me of double standards.  ;D ;D

I accuse you of double standards because certain ones have to be dragged out of you while other ones are repeated ad nauseaum.

Show me where you demanded justice for Fr Niall Molloy and Mary Boyle on here previous to today and I'll withdraw my remark.

I merely add balance to the debate, my job here is not to judge, it is to apply balance, it is to make sure that hypocrites like you are called to task and made apply your standards across the board, something that seems to be lacking on your part.

Have you ever voted FF or FG btw?
Your job?! You really are a bigger balloon than I thought you were and that takes some doing.

I could respond in turn but you're too much of an insignificance to do so.