Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I'd say thon crowd outside Antrim were concerned about the McConvilles alright.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

babarino

Quote from: Line Ball on May 04, 2014, 10:01:54 PM
It wasn't a lynch mob...

Would you have been happy to stroll out to call a cab?

babarino

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 04, 2014, 10:02:49 PM
So does this mean the next time Gerry asks Enda a question about welfare reform or something during leaders questions, that Enda might have to actually answer the question now?
+

Do you dare question the integrity of An Taoiseach? As if he'd use the the McConvilles for his own interests. Maybe Enda has access to information we don't know about.  :D

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

93-DY-SAM

Ah Gerry sneaked out the back door with the old decoy routine and the dumb feckers fell for it. They really haven't the first ounce.

ONeill

Wildweasel74

in all honestly any idiot could have figured he go out the back, shows how dumb these flag protesters are, but there no cameras really out the back and they rather play up to the cameras

lawnseed

Quote from: Orior on May 04, 2014, 10:19:05 PM
Quote from: Hardy on May 04, 2014, 06:42:28 PM

Very good. Were you saving that one ye boy ye?

go on yah boy yah!!! 8) 8)

come on gimp kenny answer the fukn question  >:( >:( >:(
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

93-DY-SAM

If there were no cameras out the back it must have been a reconstruction I watched on the news :)

ONeill

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 04, 2014, 10:02:49 PM
So does this mean the next time Gerry asks Enda a question about welfare reform or something during leaders questions, that Enda might have to actually answer the question now?

You'd imagine so, and Brian Hayes said something last week or the week before about Adams having to answer questions... Put it this way I wouldn't hold my breath.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Main Street

Quote from: babarino on May 04, 2014, 10:11:37 PM
It wasn't a lynch mob...

How about, if you were the spitting image of Gerry Adams and strolled out the front door, how long would you last?
I suppose you could debate with them the nuances of whether to call them a lynch mob, a baying mob of just an angry mob, just before getting pelted with an avalanche of their mobile phones.

muppet

Quote from: Main Street on May 04, 2014, 11:20:09 PM
Quote from: babarino on May 04, 2014, 10:11:37 PM
It wasn't a lynch mob...

How about, if you were the spitting image of Gerry Adams and strolled out the front door, how long would you last?
I suppose you could debate with them the nuances of whether to call them a lynch mob, a baying mob of just an angry mob, just before getting pelted with an avalanche of their mobile phones.

A sash mob?
MWWSI 2017

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Minder on May 04, 2014, 09:00:56 PM
Very measured speech by Adams, albeit at odds with some of the other comment from SF members in the last few days.
Yep, highlighting the fact that Marty in particular lost the run of himself in recent days. He's done them some damage, no doubt.

Syferus

If anyone thinks headlines like "I am innocent of murder" play well you are swallowing too much Tullamore Dew. I don't know how 'measured' could be applied to such a stunning situation. Ould Gery still moaned about being treated poorly as if being implicated in a murder didn't warrant the most thorough investigation possible.

The hypocrisy of Sinn Fein is what is being broadcast to Ireland as a whole and Enda, Martin and everyone else in the Dail will have had a very happy weekend.