Netflix

Started by The Worker, June 05, 2012, 02:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Anyone on here use netflix?

how would yous rate it for content/service?

GalwayBayBoy

The content is growing slowly but still a bit lacking in the UK and Ireland version but I get the US Netflix through my PS3 by changing the DNS settings and there is loads of good stuff on that one. Has to be remembered that you are rarely going to get new releases on Netflix but it's great for almost everything else.

J70

I've had it for a long time in the states, first the postal version, but now just the online one. The online one is very handy, especially for kids and documentaries, as well as certain shows such as Breaking Bad that they happen to buy. You can watch a succession of episodes at once. Their offerings of films, online at least, is poor however. Great service for $8/month though!

Minder

Some really good stuff on it and some dross, you won't get latest film releases but their are other avenues for that. I use it on the IPad and am ploughing through the US Office. Hopefully the content will improve the longer it is over here.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

Quote from: J70 on June 05, 2012, 02:39:01 PM
I've had it for a long time in the states, first the postal version, but now just the online one. The online one is very handy, especially for kids and documentaries, as well as certain shows such as Breaking Bad that they happen to buy. You can watch a succession of episodes at once. Their offerings of films, online at least, is poor however. Great service for $8/month though!

It isn't great, but there are a few gems that come along once in a while. Drive, for example is currently on there, as were Snatch, Lock stock and a few others I've watched in recent weeks.