Paintballing

Started by The Worker, February 03, 2012, 06:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Has anyone here been paintballing in the North?

Where would be the best place to go for this within an hrs drive of belfast?

thanks

charlieTully

there is a place anarky in newry.

lurganblue

Been a few times to the one in poyntzpass. Acton or something like that. Was always good craic.

screenmachine

Escaramouche is the grounds of Shanes Castle in Randalstown. Top notch setup and professionally ran..
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

The Worker

Any of yous lads been to the places listed? What would you reckon is the best of the bunch?

Agent Orange

Quote from: lurganblue on February 03, 2012, 08:37:14 PM
Been a few times to the one in poyntzpass. Acton or something like that. Was always good craic.

Acton is the name of a hamlet just outside Poyntzpass.  http://www.actonadventures.com  Isn't it owned by Rory Best?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenmachine on February 03, 2012, 09:07:32 PM
Escaramouche is the grounds of Shanes Castle in Randalstown. Top notch setup and professionally ran..

They are the best. They have/had a place in Monaghan which is brilliant. Set in a forrest it really is great. They have been doing it close on twenty years now. As already said very professional.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EC Unique

Toddsleap in ballygawley is stand out. Paint balling is only one of many activities that you can do there. Greta place.

Wee Roddy

I would really recommend Todds Leap. It is a fantastic place. From stag parties to Team building from work, it has everything. Its reasonably cheap for what you get. Its a pity its in Ballygawley tho ;)

lawnseed

not sure about the team building aspect of paint balling it usually ends up with the manager getting a real doing, great craic when your doing it but the repercussions can be prolonged
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

EC Unique

Quote from: Wee Roddy on February 04, 2012, 11:51:11 AM
I would really recommend Todds Leap. It is a fantastic place. From stag parties to Team building from work, it has everything. Its reasonably cheap for what you get. Its a pity its in Ballygawley tho ;)

It's more glencull than Ballygawley  ;)

Orior

Try this one, just outside Poyntzpass. Careful you dont hit Rory Best.

http://www.actonadventures.com/
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

The Worker

Anyone been to the one in newry? reviews?

blewuporstuffed

There is AWOL paintball just outside aughnacloy also
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

oisinog

The Jungle in moneymore is very good they have a lot of extra activities as well