The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

manfromdelmonte

If ye are going to give it, ye have to be able to take it

Bronco

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

Farrandeelin

If Bronco really is Stallion then LFC better have a faultless 34 or so games in the PL.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

Someone tell Adrian to hoof it.
Would  be interesting to know whether Klopp sees this as a freak result or indicative of a few issues to sort. Scary to think that no Mane and little pressing has this impact. If Villa can get this amount of joy other teams will fancy their chances.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Capt Pat

Quote from: laoislad on October 04, 2020, 10:12:29 PM
A.Becker out for a possible 6 weeks... ::)

We better get a goalie in tomorrow. I said here during the summer that Adrian had to be replaced and I got shot down. He set Villa on their way today. We don't need his help any more. We need a backup we can rely on.

Armamike

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on October 04, 2020, 09:32:42 PM
Must call someone to report the noisy neighbours letting in more than six

That's quite good Man. Witty without a trace of bile.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 04, 2020, 10:28:50 PM

We better get a goalie in tomorrow. I said here during the summer that Adrian had to be replaced and I got shot down. He set Villa on their way today. We don't need his help any more. We need a backup we can rely on.

Three deflections, a murder pass from defence and it's the keepers fault? No
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: J70 on October 04, 2020, 09:17:37 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 04, 2020, 09:10:35 PM
WTF lads? The so called best club team in the world beaten 7-2 by Aston Villa.

Shit happens.

City and Bayern hammered last week.

The Bayern hammering came a few days after the Super cup and they rested a few players. Manchester City have been in ropey form from last season. Shit happens as you say however this is the first reigning English champion to ship seven goals in a league match since 1953.

Armamike

No press combined with a high line ain't good it seems.  A few things for Klopp to ponder.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 04, 2020, 10:53:36 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on October 04, 2020, 10:28:50 PM

Three deflections, a murder pass from defence and it's the keepers fault? No

I didn't see the game just the goal highlights but Adrian is just not good enough. Goals change games and the opening goal today set us on course for disaster.

sid waddell

Quote from: Armamike on October 04, 2020, 11:16:26 PM
No press combined with a high line ain't good it seems.  A few things for Klopp to ponder.
Sadio Mane is the most important player in the league because he's integral to Liverpool's high pressing as well as being a phenomenal player in every other respect

I heard Jonathan Wilson say that even Virgil van Dijk would look shit in the Chelsea team because they don't know how to play a high line as a team

I guess we got a taste of that today when things went badly wrong for Liverpool

Shit happens though