The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Heard bout this St Helena horse,surely this hasnt happened before?

Bingo

Quote from: beer baron on April 15, 2011, 03:43:51 PM
Heard bout this St Helena horse,surely this hasnt happened before?

Apparently it did, January 2008 in Southwell apparently.

beer baron

The bookies will hardly be sound and give prices  :P

Bingo

Quote from: beer baron on April 15, 2011, 03:52:46 PM
The bookies will hardly be sound and give prices  :P

Apparently not from the reactions of the lads who I texted it to and told to get on it early as price will be cut to shite  ;D  ;D

beer baron

Attrocious run by fools wildcat,looks like he has aa mind of his own! >:(

sammymaguire

Quote from: Oak Leafer on April 15, 2011, 03:15:36 PM
Got word for Sharekan 6.15 Wexford. He's out to recoup losses of last run.

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

drici

Quote from: beer baron on August 05, 2010, 12:21:55 PM

Got word for stephens green this evening at leopardstown.

WooHoo.

beer baron

Seen it earlier and noticed a few pound on as well,Fran  booked and all but i remembered promising myself i wouldn't touch him again after he lost me a good bit of money 2 separate times  ::)!Casbah rock my only winner of the evening-recouped my losses from earlier so not so bad!

maximus

Any thoughts on the Scottish national?
Just to mention Bellfower Boy mentioned by Hardy earlier in the week is a non runner.

Donnellys Hollow

Interesting to see how Frankel gets on in the Greenham. Should have way too much for Strong Suit but Cecil's horses looked a bit behind at the Craven meeting.

Dandino in the last at Ripon looks the one to recoup any possible losses. 9/10 best price at the moment. Should be a bit of evs around at some stage before the race.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

beer baron

Neptune Collonges today for me,win or lose he owes me nothing  :)

Donnellys Hollow

Frankel won as he was entitled to do. Not sure about the 4/6 for Newmarket but he's a worthy fav. Wouldn't touch him for the Derby though - surely runs too free for the type of test that Epsom provides. World Domination (out of an Oaks winner) looked very useful for the same yard in the 3yo maiden.

Good cards at Navan and Gowran tomorrow. Zanughan runs in the mile and a quarter maiden. He ran third on debut at the Curragh behind the well regarded Marksmanship and Notable Graduate who won at Limerick Junction on Thursday. He should oblige for Oxx & Murtagh. Jenari runs in the first division of the 4yo bumper at Gowran. He's a half-brother to Jered and he ran a cracker behind Waaheb (who I think is probably the best bumper horse in Ireland) at Leopardstown. Shifa in the mares maiden hurdle has been very frustrating but the assistance for the first time of Walsh could make the difference.

winsamsoon

Anymore word on that young Meath lad?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bridge fan

like the look of JENARI in the 5-20 at gowran but i could stop a train at the moment  ;D also
Johannisberger in the 5-50 if it runs e/w

Donnellys Hollow

How good is this Waaheb? Jenari has just hosed up and he was hammered behind DK's horse who was giving him a stone. Can't wait to see him at Punchestown.